Fotografiska New York
Admire the enthralling exhibits and experience an exceptional dining experience at the internationally acclaimed Fotografiska photography museum.
- Visit a unique museum with an ever-changing art collection dedicated to current societal issues.
- Discover the confluence of art, dining, and culture at the 45,000 sqft Fotografiska New York museum.
- Marvel at the art and photography by stalwarts such as Ellen von Unwerth and Tawny Chatmon.
- Savor top-notch food and drinks at the award-winning STARR Restaurant and cocktail lounge, Veronika.
- Admission into Fotografiska New York
- Food & drinks
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Conceptualized by Jan and Per Broman in 2010, Fotografiska was founded in Stockholm. As a consequence of its immense international appeal, Fotografiska recently opened a 6-floor, 45,000 square foot branch in New York City’s Flatiron District opened in partnership with TIME Magazine. Characterized by its Renaissance Revival style architecture, the building is dedicated to the display of photography and transient works of art. It began with beautiful artistic pieces by well-known contemporary photographers and artists such as Anastasia Taylor-Lind, Tawny Chatmon, Helene Schmitz, and Adi Nes.
The museum does not maintain a permanent collection of exhibits, and no work of art can be bought here. As a result, you will see some of the most unique and unexpected masterpieces that echo the shifting socio-political issues and movements of our time. The building also features a restaurant and cocktail lounge operated by the highly acclaimed STARR Restaurants chain operated by the famous Stephen Starr. You can enjoy delectable food and drinks here after strolling around the galleries.
Know Before You Go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This attraction is wheelchair, pram/stroller accessible.
- Food & drinks are available to purchase at the venue.
- This is a reserved entry ticket. Please arrive within 15 minutes of the time listed on your ticket.
- Wed-Sun: 11 AM - 9 PM (last entry at 8 PM).
- Children aged 11yrs and under go free. Students aged 18yrs and up and senior citizens aged 62yrs and up enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Fotografiska New York.
- Address: 281 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10010.
- The closest bus stop is Park Av S/E 21 St, a 1-min walk to the museum.
- Buses M1, M2 & M3 will bring you here.
- The closest metro station is 23 St, a 2-min walk to the museum.
- Metros 4 & 6 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.