FC BARCELONA vs GETAFE CF
- Watch this enticing game between perennial leaders FC Barcelona and Europa league spot contenders Getafe CF
- Game Schedule: 8:30 PM - Saturday, 15 February 2020 | Camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain
- Being the largest stadium in Europe, with a seating capacity of 99,000, Camp Nou is one of the best places to watch a team that is arguably the best in the world
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled
Getafe CF have gone from strength-to-strength these past few seasons, they finished a strong 5th last season and will look to end this season by securing a Champions League playoff spot. They were unlucky not to have scored in the reverse fixture against FC Barcelona and will look to bring the spoils at the Camp Nou. FC Barcelona have been unbeaten in the last five fixtures, however, three of them have been draws and they will now look to focus on the Champions League as well. The midfield trio of Sergio Busquets, Arthur, and Frenkie De Jong have done a great job pulling the strings and stifling attacks; they will look to be at their best and keep their spotless home record.
Camp Nou is the home stadium FC Barcelona ever since it was built in 1957. The renowned stadium has a staggering capacity of 99,354 and has hosted matches at the Football World Cup and the Olympics, in addition to two Champions League finals. One of the stands displays the team’s motto, Mes Que un club which translates to “More than a club,” a feeling that can be seen echoing throughout the stadium on match day.
- By Metro: L5 (to Badal Station) | L3 (to Palau Reial Station) | L5, L9S, L10S (to Collblanc Station) | L3 (to Les Corts)
- By Bus: H8 (to Les Corts - Arizala or Les Corts - Benavent) | 113 (to Av Joan XXIII - Maternitat) | M12 (to Av Joan XXIII - La Masia)
- By Tram: T1, T2, T3 (to Avinguda de Xile station)
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after purchase. Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at Camp Nou for redemption.