Athens Greek Breakfast Food Tour
Sample Greek breakfast food and ingredients on this guided walking tour experience through some of Athens' best eateries.
- A delicious, healthy Greek breakfast awaits you on the go with several seated stops on the tour!
- Enjoy a guided walking tour through some of Athens' best eateries.
- Explore the city's hidden gems with the aid of an expert tour guide.
- Learn some of the most important ingredients that flavor Greek cuisine.
- Sample Greek coffee, koulouri, tyropita, loukoumades, Greek yogurt with honey, and more.
- This guided tour is available in English, Spanish & Greek as private or shared tours.
- Expert tour guide
- Food tastings
- Coffee & dessert
- Hotel transfers
- Additional food/drink
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Fancy a healthy and delicious Greek-style breakfast? You've come to the right place. A guided walking tour through some of Athens' best eateries lets you learn about the most essential breakfast ingredients that go into a scrumptious Greek breakfast, along with sampling some favorite breakfast items.
Enjoy a delicious coffee in a historical "kafeneio" where striking views of the Acropolis appear. Your guide will fill you in on fun facts about Greece's coffee culture. Try a national favorite snack, the Greek sesame bread ring, "koulouri" and the famous "tyropita"- two go-to foods in Greece. Sample the all-time classic Greek dessert, the delicious loukoumades. At a workshop later, you'll enjoy the world-renowned Greek yogurt drizzled with some honey. Stop by Athens' central food market at the end, mingle with the locals, and feel the morning grind of Athens firsthand at this bustling landmark.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Shared Group Tour
- Greek-Guided Shared Group Tour
- Spanish-Guided Shared Group Tour
- English-Guided Private Group Tour
- Greek-Guided Private Group Tour
- Spanish-Guided Private Group Tour
- Recommended: Comfortable shoes, hat and sunscreen in summers.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- 30 min: Coffee shop
- 30 min: Food market
- 90 min: Psirri area
- Infants aged 3 and below go free. Children aged 4-16 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at the Monastiraki station exit (Monastiraki square).
- Address: Pandrossou 66, Athina 105 55.
- There is a travel agency at this address. Right in front of it there is the metro station exit with the metro sign label
- Your guide will wait for you over there.
- The closest transit stop is Monastiraki, whose exit is the meeting point.
- Subway service M1 will bring you here.
- Trams T3, T4 & T5 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.