All Inclusive Pisa Guided Tour with Admission to Baptistery, Cathedral & Tower
Delight in a marvelous guided tour of Pisa’s Piazza Dei Miracoli (Square of Miracles) and explore a range of fascinating historical attractions including the Leaning Tower and the Pisa Cathedral!
- Discover the Cathedral and Baptistery of the Piazza Dei Miracoli along with the popular Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Enjoy the services of a qualified English-speaking tour guide
- Headsets will be provided free of charge if your group is larger than 6
- Get instant admission to all the monuments with ‘skip-the-line’ tickets
- Tour guide
- Tickets to the Cathedral and Baptistery
- Headsets to ensure that the guide is clearly audible
- Cemetery Tickets
- Additional Gratuities
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Join your guide and begin your tour of Pisa’s Square of Miracles. Enter the opulent Cathedral and marvel at the intricate Pisa Romanesque architecture. Head to Diotisalvi’s Pisa Baptistery of St. John, the largest Baptistery in Italy, and witness an enchanting fusion of medieval Romanesque and Gothic styles of architecture.
After admiring many of the prominent architectural marvels of the Piazza Dei Miracoli, your guide will lead you to the Leaning Tower, one of the original seven wonders of the world. Measuring over 55 meters in height and weighing a whopping 14,500 metric tons, the freestanding bell tower’s four-degree tilt is a truly stunning sight.
know before you go
- Please note that from 30 Dec 2021, it is mandatory for every guest to have an FFP2 mask for the entrance to any museum in Italy. Without this mask, you will not be able to participate in the tour.
- Handbags/bags/luggage must be left at the cloakroom before the visit and picked up at the end of the visit.
- The visit is not recommended for people with cardiovascular and muscular disorders.
- Please note that the floor is uneven and slippery.
- The visit takes about 30 minutes.
Reduced-price tickets are not available. For safety reasons, children who have not turned 8 by the end of this year are not permitted to enter. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. ID may be requested to certify the age.
Tour starts at 12:15 PM
90 minutes approx.
The tour finishes at 1:15 PM sharp at the entrance of the tower, after which clients will be granted admission to the tower.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- The meeting point for the tour is right in front of the Leaning Tower
- Spot our guide with a sign that says Headout
These Bus lines stop near Leaning Tower of Pisa: 071, 120, 190, E03
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.