Sindo Ferry Tickets - Tanah Merah, Tanjung Pinang & Batam Centre Terminals
Enjoy swift transfers between Tanah Merah, Tanjung Pinang & Batam Centre Terminals on the Sindo Ferry – the largest ferry service connecting Singapore and Indonesia.
- Experience hassle-free sea travel between Singapore and Indonesia when you travel by Sindo Ferry.
- These tickets allow you to move between Singapore's Tanah Merah Terminal to Indonesia's Tanjung Pinang & Batam Centre Terminals.
- Explore one-way or two-way options to see what suits your travel the best.
- Sindo Ferry is a trusted ferry operator with the highest standards of quality in Singapore and has been serving customers for over 20 years now.
- Ferry ticket
- Fuel surcharge
- Terminal fees: as per the ticket option selected
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Covid-19 travel insurance
- Any other personal expenses
These tickets can’t be cancelled. However, you can use them any time within the next 30 days.
These tickets are valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
With Sindo Ferry, look forward to traveling between Singapore and the islands in the Riau Islands Province of Indonesia in the smoothest and most hassle-free way possible. With a number of ticket options to choose from, go with what suits your travel needs. Depart from Singapore's Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal to Indonesia's Batam Centre Ferry Terminal or Tanjung Pinang Ferry Terminal and head back again.
All of the Sindo ferries are fully certified, well-maintained, and – depending on the vessel – can transport around 150 to 300 passengers in spacious and comfortable seats. You'll travel on a modern ferry that is maintained according to the highest standards of safety as well as keeps the customer's satisfaction as the highest priority.
know before you go
know before you go
Covid 19 Safety Information
- It's compulsory to wear a mask on board the ferry.
- Note: Passengers should ensure they hold a valid passport, pre-departure testings (if applicable), travel insurance with Covid-19 add-on (if applicable), and travel documents (visas, etc).
- They must comply with the entry, and exit, transit, or other requirements of the countries they are traveling to.
- Passengers may be refused entry into a country if they don't possess the required travel documents.
- It's strongly advisable to reach the ferry terminal 60min before the departure time.
- If you have luggage to check in or have not collected your boarding pass, it's better to reach at least 90min before the departure time, especially on the weekends or public holidays.
- The Immigration Gate closes 20min before the departure time.
- The wheelchair in the terminal is subject to availability. Please let the operator know in advance if you require a wheelchair.
- Animals are not allowed on the ferry.
- The approx travel time between Singapore to/from Batam Centre is 55-65min and Singapore to/from Tanjung Pinang is 1hr 45min.
- Please have a look at the ferry schedule here and always check the updated timings prior to your travel.
Terminal Operating Hours
- Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal: 7:30am - 6:20pm (SG time)
- Batam Centre Ferry Terminal: 5am - 8:40pm (IND time)
- Tanjung Pinang Ferry Terminal: 6am - 5pm (IND time)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 60 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Please check your final voucher for the boarding point informations.
This ticket is valid for 30 days from date of purchase.