Seawings Seaplane Tour from Dubai to Abu Dhabi with Ferrari World
- Fly from Dubai to Abu Dhabi on a seaplane and enjoy entry to Ferrari World on this 6-hour experience.
- Board a shared Cessna seaplane with an experienced pilot, and soar over Dubai and southward to Abu Dhabi’s Yas Island.
- Enjoy aerial views of Dubai’s Burj Khalifa and World Islands, and the spectacular Yas Viceroy hotel, F1 Grand Prix Circuit and Ferrari World on Yas Island.
- Land on the water, and after free time for lunch, enjoy the rides and attractions at Ferrari World before a return road transfer to Dubai.
- 45-minute shared flight from Dubai to Abu Dhabi
- One-way shared transfer to Dubai
- Entrance fees to Ferrari World
- Lunch at Yas Marina
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
why you shouldn't miss this
Dubai is the city of dreams in the Middle East, a testament to mankind's unlimited engineering ability. With exceptional feats of architecture and ingenious city planning, Dubai is a metropolitan haven in one of the many oases in the UAE.
The Seawings Seaplane Tour is a 45-minute joyride through the skies above Dubai. On this tour, you will see stunning views of the Burj Khalifa (that stands tall at a staggering 2,717 feet), the delicately-shaped Burj Al-Arab Hotel and the Palm Jumeirah. The tour will also pass over The World Islands, a confluence of 300 islands that make up an intricate archipelago on the Persian Gulf. This man-made structure has been designed to resemble a map of the world, which is a breathtaking sight from 1,500 feet.
Your flight will descend in the water at Yas Marina in Abu Dhabi, which includes the glamorous and futuristic Yas Hotel and the fantastic F1 Yas Marina Grand Prix Circuit. You can also catch a splendid sight of the shining red Ferrari World complex.
Travel independently to the Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club. Meet your professional pilot and settle aboard your shared Cessna aircraft. After a safety briefing, lie back and relax as your plane takes off from the water and enjoy the bird’s-eye views as you soar above Dubai.
Your 45-minute flight will pass over at the glittering Burj Khalifa, the world’s highest building. You will also see the Palm Jumeirah and sail-shaped Burj Al-Arab rising from the sea. Fly over the World Islands, the artificial islets shaped like a world map, and trace the coast toward Abu Dhabi.
The seaplane will sail over the spectacular Yas Marina F1 Grand Prix Circuit, the futuristic Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi hotel and the shining red Ferrari World complex.
You'll get a chance to take pictures of Yas Island as you fly over the mangrove-lined shores and splash down safely at Yas Marina. After lunch at one of the marina’s restaurants, enjoy a convenient transfer to nearby Ferrari World, the world’s biggest indoor theme park.
Show your entrance ticket and experience the attractions independently. Ride the high-speed Formula Rossa coaster, enjoy the racing simulators and travel through the virtual Ferrari factory. After this, you can head back via a return road transfer to Dubai.
know before you go
Covid-19 Safety Information for Ferrari World
- Rapid Antigen Test for Vaccinated/Non-vaccinated Guests without a valid PCR is now available at Ferrari World.
- The testing area will be in the Ferrari World guest services lounge.
- The operating hours are 10am - 8pm.
- Security will do the usual screening at the entrance and those guests that require the antigen test will be directed to the testing location.
- The cost of the test is AED 50.
- The test result will be sent as an SMS or email to the guest within 15 minutes of sampling and is valid for 24 hours only.
- The antigen test result won't be reflected on the Alhosn app.
- This is only a screening test and if in case the test result is positive, the guest will have to do a PCR test to confirm the result.
- The seaplane ride takes about 45 minutes to complete.
- The entire tour will be about 6 hours long.
Operating Hours for Ferrari World from 2 April to 30 April 2022
Daily: 1pm - 8pm (closed on Mon & Tues)
- The tour will begin at Dubai Creek.
- Please do not forget to bring your passport. It is required by the government of Dubai.
- The seaplane flies at a height of 1500 feet.
- Children above 12 years will be considered as adults. Children below 2 years will not be charged.
- Guests are advised to wear light comfortable clothing.
- Flights and operation hours are subject to availability. After you make a booking, the local supplier will contact you to confirm the available time for the tour (flights operate between 9.00 AM and 5.00 PM)
- For a map of the seaplane route, please click here.
- FFP2 or surgical masks are not allowed while riding rollercoasters rides at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. Masks can be bought at the park for AED 35 for 2 pieces.
- The following rides are unavailable:
Fiorano GT Challenge: unavailable until further notice
Flying Aces: unavailable from 15 March until 4 April
The famous rollercoaster Formula Rossa is currently undergoing scheduled annual maintenance:
Formula Rossa Junior: unavailable from 16 May until 16 June
Formula Rossa: unavailable from 12 May until 27 April
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.