Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld Combo Tickets
Have your mind blown and feel your pulse race as you discover true thrill and extravagance at the Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. Beat the heat at the famed Yas Waterworld outside Abu Dhabi and enjoy the thrill of 43 rides and slides.
- Enjoy unlimited all-day access to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi including access to Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi.
- Experience over 20 rides and attractions at Ferrari World, and more than 43 slides and 5 never-seen-before rides at Yas Waterworld.
- These are open-dated tickets and can be used anytime within the operating hours. To know the exact validity, please refer to your e-tickets.
- AED 5 Merchandise Voucher from Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi.
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Go faster than an F1™ car! Strap in, put your goggles on and feel like a true Scuderia Ferrari champion as you scale a heart-racing height of 52 meters and are blasted at 240km/h in 4.9 seconds on the world’s fastest rollercoaster at Formula Rossa or brave the planet’s highest roller coaster loop, at a spectacular 51 degrees incline at the Flying Aces. The latest addition to the park, Turbo Track launches you up and above the iconic ‘red roof’ as it accelerates you inside and outside the park. If this is too much adrenaline for you, give yourself a break at Tyre Show. A comical take on what goes on in the pit-stop, Tyre Show features two Italian mechanics on a mission to fulfill their dream of becoming pit crew for Scuderia Ferrari. You can simply watch them as they clown around and attempt to change a tire of an F1™ car or jump in and try to do it yourself in the quickest time.
At Yas Waterworld, experience never-ending twists, turns, drops and rapids at Falcon’s Falaj, the 6-person water coaster or visit the Bandit Bomber, the Middle East’s longest suspended roller coaster. Next pay a visit to Slithers Slides, a set of water-tube rides with multiple courses. Experience a bumpy obstacle-filled ride as you zip through Slither Surprise, or spin around in a LED-lit bowl before your exhilarating splash into the pool below at the Serpent Spin. The other courses include Sand Viper Strike, Slither Alley, Sidewinder and Snake’s Tail. With something for everyone, your little ones will not be left behind! With slides, water shooters, water cannons, water geysers, and many more interactive features, Marah Fortress is the dream playground for any child and has everything to keep your tot entertained.
Prepare yourself a thrilling, adrenaline-filled day as you discover some of the most exciting experiences and rides at Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld, Abu Dhabi.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
To enter Yas Waterworld:
- All vaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 15 days earlier from any accepted center worldwide.
- All unvaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 96 hours ago from any accepted center worldwide.
Rapid Antigen Test
- Yas Waterworld now offers a Rapid Antigen Test for vaccinated/non-vaccinated guests without a valid PCR. The testing is carried out via a third-party company - Lifedx.
- The Lifedx ambulance/van for testing the guests is located in the parking area between Warner Bros. World and Yas Waterworld.
- The operating time is from 9am - 6pm.
- Please note that security will do the usual screening and those guests that require the antigen test will be provided with a wrist band for easy identification and sent to the test location.
General Information on the Testing
- The test cost is AED 50.
- The result will be sent as an SMS or email to the guest within 15 minutes of sampling.
- The test is valid for 24 hours only.
- Antigen test result will not be reflected on the Alhosn app.
- This is only a screening test. In case the test result is positive, the guest will have to do a PCR test to confirm the result.
- At the time of checkout, please book adult tickets for all members (above 1.1 meters) of your party since adult pricing applies to guests of all ages for this experience.
- If you choose a hotel transfer, the tour will begin and end at your hotel- Valid only for hotels in Dubai.
- Return transfers would be around 6:00 PM.
- All shuttle buses depart Yas Island at 8:00 PM daily.
- There will be no shuttle bus service on 31st December from The Palm due to road closures.
- On Thursdays, Yas Waterworld is open from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM for general admission and from 6pm to 11pm only for women.
- This ticket is not valid on Ladies' Night (every Friday from 6 May until 28 Oct 2022). Boys aged 8 and below are allowed entry on Ladies Day. However, a Government-issued photo ID is required upon entry.
Some of the attractions will not be available for a few days. Here are the details:
- Liwa Loop, Falcon Falaj: 6th Jan – 17th Jan
- Slither’s Slides & Marah Cabana's: 3rd Feb – 21st Feb
- Al Waha Zone Cabanas (Near Amwaj): 9th Feb – 7th Mar
- Bubble’s Barrel: 2nd Mar – 3rd Mar
- Sebag: 17th Mar – 31st Mar
- Rush Rider & Bubbles Barrel: 17th Mar – 31st Mar
- Pearl Diving: 16th Mar – 27th Mar
- Humlool’s Humps & Jebel Drop: 13th Apr – 29th Apr
Note: The following rides are unavailable:
Fiorano GT Challenge: unavailable until further notice
Flying Aces: unavailable from 15 March until 4 April
The famous rollercoaster Formula Rossa is currently undergoing scheduled annual maintenance:
Formula Rossa Junior: unavailable from 16 May until 16 June
Formula Rossa: unavailable from 12 May until 27 April
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
Until 1 May
- Wed to Sun: from 1pm - 8pm
- Closed on Mon and Tue
2 May to 8 May
- Daily: 12pm to 9pm
Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
2 April to 30 April
- Daily: 12pm - 7pm
2 May to 7 May
Daily: from 10am - 8pm
November to March: 10am - 6pm
- April to May: 10am - 7pm
- June to August: 10am - 8pm
- September to October: 10am - 7pm
- Outside food and beverages, ice coolers, cold boxes, glass items and potentially hazardous items (i.e. weapons, knives, etc.) are not allowed inside the parks.
- Pets, except for service animals(in special cases) are not permitted.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children below the height of 1.1 meters are admitted free of charge.
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation along with your voucher instantly. Please carry printed copies of your vouchers along with a valid photo ID and display them at the venue.
These are open-dated tickets and can be used anytime within the operating hours. To know the exact validity, please refer to your e-tickets.
Please be informed of the rides that will be closed for maintenance:
Flying Aces: April 26 – May 14
Formula Rossa: May 15 – June 11
- On 28th June 2018 no male guests or boys above 8 years will be allowed entry in Yas Waterworld.