Abu Dhabi City Tour & Ferrari World Combo
A day of excitement and exploration lays in wait! This City Tour and Ferrari World Combo gives is the perfect way to spend a day in Abu Dhabi. With Hotel Pickup/Dropoff included from Dubai, this attraction and tour combo is the best getaway for you and your family.
- Discover Abu Dhabi on this city tour from Dubai. Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, glimpse the Emirates Palace and President’s Palace from outside. You will also see the Abu Dhabi Corniche, Heritage Village & Museum of Abu Dhabi.
- Spend the day touring some of the most remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capital city of the UAE, while enjoying an evening of amusement and thrill at the mesmerizing Ferrari World Theme Park.
- Ferrari World is one of the most exciting amusement/theme parks in the world. From thrilling rides for true adrenaline junkies to wonderful family rides, to courses for true racing fanatics, this is one experience not to be missed.
- You have the option to choose between the One Day Pass and the One Day Pass with Quick Pass for Ferrari World.
- Pick up from hotel or residence in Dubai
- Drive through Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Photo opportunity at the Emirates Palace Hotel
- Visit to Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Entrance to Ferrari World Theme Park
- Drop back to hotel or residence in Dubai/Sharjah (Sahara Centre Dubai side)
- Complimentary Local's Pocket Guide to Dubai (money-saving hacks, detailed itineraries, best of Dubai & more)
- Food and beverages
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
Following pickup from your Dubai hotel, you will be driven to the sprawling acropolis of Abu Dhabi. The Abu Dhabi tour is a great way to get an insight into how the city has grown from a quaint fishing village to a most modern city. From the stunning Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the magnificent Emirates Palace, and Abu Dhabi Museum. You can be assured that not a single iconic sight will be missed on your trip to Abu Dhabi.
Post the city tour, you will be taken to Yas Island to explore the larger than life Ferrari World. With over 20 thrilling rides on offer, this theme park attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors every year. Experience a host of exhibitions and experiences dedicated to the famous motoring marque. At Formula Rossa, feel the adrenaline rush of being catapulted from 0-62mph in 2 seconds. Little ones can participate in the Junior Grand Prix driving school where they can get behind the wheel of a scaled down racing car. See classic road and race cars in the Galleria Ferrari, and learn about the famous drivers and designers.
You will be picked up from Ferrari World at around 7:30 PM and will be dropped off at your hotel by 8-8:30 PM.
know before you go
Covid-19 Safety Information
- Rapid Antigen Test for Vaccinated/Non-vaccinated Guests without a valid PCR is now available at Ferrari World.
- The testing area will be in the Ferrari World guest services lounge.
- The operating hours are 10am - 8pm.
- Security will do the usual screening at the entrance and those guests that require the antigen test will be directed to the testing location.
- The cost of the test is AED 50.
- The test result will be sent as an SMS or email to the guest within 15 minutes of sampling and is valid for 24 hours only.
- The antigen test result won't be reflected on the Alhosn app.
- This is only a screening test and if in case the test result is positive, the guest will have to do a PCR test to confirm the result.
- FFP2 or surgical masks are not allowed while riding rollercoasters rides at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. Masks can be bought at the park for AED 35 for 2 pieces.
- The following rides are unavailable:
Fiorano GT Challenge: unavailable until further notice
Flying Aces: unavailable from 15 March until 4 April
The famous rollercoaster Formula Rossa is currently undergoing scheduled annual maintenance:
Formula Rossa Junior: unavailable from 16 May until 16 June
Formula Rossa: unavailable from 12 May until 27 April
The Tour begins with pickup from your hotel. Based on your location in Dubai, you will be picked up at any time between 8:30-10:00 AM for your city tour, which will end at approximately 3:00 PM, when you're taken to Yas Island to visit Ferrari World.
Our Driver will pick you up from Ferrari World at 8:00 PM and drive you safely back to your hotel.
Operating Hours from 2 April to 30 April 2022
Daily: 1pm - 8pm (closed on Mon & Tues)
Ferrari World Tickets:
You have the choice to choose between the One Day Pass and a One Day Pass with Quick Pass (Premium).
One Day Pass: Unlimited access to all attractions.
One Day Pass with Quick Pass (Premium): Unlimited access with fast pass access to all of the attractions.
You will receive an email with your Abu Dhabi City Tour & Ferrari World Combo voucher shortly. Please display your mobile vouchers to the driver during pickup and at the entrance of Ferrari World.
- Your ticket includes a shuttle service to Yas Island.
- The shuttle bus is complimentary, guests are required to present their Yas Island E-tickets or Vouchers to board the bus.
- The shuttle bus operates on a first come first serve basis, no prior reservation is required.
- Complimentary WiFi is available in the buses.
- Arrival and departure times are approximate due to traffic.
- Find the shuttle schedule here.
These vouchers are valid only for the date and time of booking.
ratings & reviews
- Please you are fully covered while entering the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi.
- Shorts and Skirts, Sleeveless shirts, tight clothing, swimwear, beachwear and transparent clothing are not allowed inside the Sheikh Zayed Mosque.
- On specific days and weekends, some of the locations might remain closed for visits. In such cases, no compensations will be adjusted.
Please be informed of the rides that will be closed for maintenance:*
Flying Aces: April 26 – May 14
Formula Rossa: May 15 – June 11