Ferrari World Tickets With Transfers
Enjoy the most adrenaline-fueled experiences at the world-famous Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi with hassle-free hotel transfers!
- Enjoy one of the world's most enticing amusement/theme parks at Abu Dhabi
- Adrenaline junkies, family audiences, and racing fanatics are all bound to have a good time here
- Explore the world of Ferrari and how it came to be like never before
- Enjoy free hotel transfers and worry not about transportation
- Hop on the world's fastest rollercoaster, Formula Rossa and feel your heart leap on Flying Aces and Turbo Track
- Head out to the Tyre Show in case you want a break from the rides and some entertainment
- When you're hungry, redeem your food voucher here and savor a range of authentic Italian food
- Full-day admission to Ferrari World
- Hotel transfers
- Access to 20+ rides & attractions
- Meal voucher
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
what to expect
After being picked up at your hotel, you will make your way to the world-famous Ferrari World. Go faster than an F1™ car! Strap in, put your goggles on and feel like a true Scuderia Ferrari champion as you scale a heart-racing height of 52 meters and are blasted at 240km/h in 4.9 seconds on the world’s fastest rollercoaster at Formula Rossa or brave the planet’s highest roller coaster loop, at a spectacular 51 degrees incline at the Flying Aces. The latest addition to the park, Turbo Track launches you up and above the iconic ‘red roof’ as it accelerates you inside and outside the park.
If this is too much adrenaline for you, give yourself a break at Tyre Show. A comical take on what goes on in the pit-stop, Tyre Show features two Italian mechanics on a mission to fulfill their dream of becoming pit crew for Scuderia Ferrari. You can simply watch them as they clown around and attempt to change a tire of an F1™ car or jump in and try to do it yourself in the quickest time.
know before you go
Covid-19 Safety Informations
- Rapid Antigen Test for Vaccinated/Non-vaccinated Guests without a valid PCR is now available at Ferrari World.
- The testing area will be in the Ferrari World guest services lounge.
- The operating hours are 10am - 8pm.
- Security will do the usual screening at the entrance and those guests that require the antigen test will be directed to the testing location.
- The cost of the test is AED 50.
- The test result will be sent as an SMS or email to the guest within 15 minutes of sampling and is valid for 24 hours only.
- The antigen test result won't be reflected on the Alhosn app.
- This is only a screening test and if in case the test result is positive, the guest will have to do a PCR test to confirm the result.
- At the time of checkout, please book adult tickets for all members (above 1.1 meters) of your party since adult pricing applies to guests of all ages for this experience
- Please note that the pick-ups will only be from hotels, and not from residential locations
- Outside food and beverages, ice coolers, cold boxes, glass items and potentially hazardous items (i.e. weapons, knives, etc.) are not allowed inside the parks
- Pets, except for service animals(in special cases) are not permitted
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- FFP2 or surgical masks are not allowed while riding rollercoasters rides at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. Masks can be bought at the park for AED 35 for 2 pieces
- The following rides are unavailable:
Fiorano GT Challenge: unavailable until further notice
Flying Aces: unavailable from 15 March until 4 April
The famous rollercoaster Formula Rossa is currently undergoing scheduled annual maintenance:
Formula Rossa Junior: unavailable from 16 May until 16 June
Formula Rossa: unavailable from 12 May until 27 April
Until 1 May
- Wed to Sun: from 1pm - 8pm
- Closed on Mon and Tue
2 May to 8 May
- Daily: 12pm to 9pm
Your Hotel pick up timing will be based on the area your hotel is located in:
- Deira: 10:00 AM- 10:30 AM
- Bur Dubai, Satwa, Jumeirah 1, Downtown Dubai: 10:15 AM- 10:45 AM
- Al Barsha, Tecom, Jumeirah 2,3, Umm Suqeium: 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Dubai Marina & JLT: 10:30 AM- 11:00 AM
- Palm Island: 10:30 AM- 11:00 AM
- Jebel Ali: 11:00 AM- 11:30 AM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your host at the time of pick up
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions
ratings & reviews
Please be informed of the rides that will be closed for maintenance:
Flying Aces: April 26 – May 14
Formula Rossa: May 15 – June 11