FC Barcelona: Camp Nou Experience - Anytime Entry
Experience the magnificence of one the greatest football stadiums in the world, Camp Nou. Enjoy complete flexibility with these tickets that let you gain priority access into the iconic stadium at any time you like, bypass any waits or lines, and experience the thrill of visiting the architectural wonder that is so interwoven with Spain's glorious football history!
- Live the ultimate football fan’s dream with a visit to the home of FC Barcelona at the Camp Nou football stadium
- At the museum, relive the team’s glory days and the spirit that keeps it going
- Enjoy access to the visitor’s changing rooms, the tunnel, the ground and a panoramic view of the whole stadium
- Upgrade your ticket and add both a virtual reality tour and a multimedia audio guide to your experience
- Keep your options open with these open dated tickets that give you the flexibility to visit at your own convenience
FC Barcelona is ingrained in the heart and soul of the Catalonian people and the region itself. It is more than just a football club, as is evident by their club motto, “Més que un club”. This tour gives you the chance to explore this history and understand the culture of Catalonia and its people.
Go behind the scenes and get a chance to look at and be in places that are otherwise only permitted to the players and staff. Get exclusive access to the press box and enjoy a panoramic view of the stadium, to the dressing room where the players get into their kits right before a game, and to the press room, where players and managers give their thoughts after a game.
Experience what it is like to walk onto the turf of one of the most enchanting stadiums in the world. Sit in the players' dugout and feel how it is to be on the sidelines. Walk through the museum, learn about the roots of the club and get a glance at some of the memorabilia that have enthused fans all over the globe. A key highlight of your tour will be the ‘Messi Area’, a space in the museum dedicated to the greatest player of our time. What's more, if you've chosen it as an option, you can relive the team's best moments and goals from over the years through virtual reality glasses.
- Museum entrance fee
- Camp Nou visit
- Open-dated entry ticket
- Virtual experience with VR glasses (optional)
- Multimedia guide (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Know Before You Go
This ticket offers the following variants you can choose from:
- Camp Nou Experience - Any Time Entry
- Camp Nou Virtual Experience & Multimedia Audio Guide - Any Time Entry
- Please note: On La Liga and Copa del Rey match days, the stadium tour will be closed the full day, with access only to the museum and a panoramic view of the stadium until 3 PM
- On Champions League match days, the stadium tour will not operate one day before and on the match day. You will only get access to the museum and a panoramic view of the stadium until 3 PM
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at Camp Nou
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Camp Nou, C. d'Arístides Maillol, 12, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Camp Nou
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
By Metro: If you are coming via metro, you can stop at Collblanc or Badal station and make the short 5-minute walk to the stadium
By Bus: If you are coming via the public bus, you can take line 59 or 54
By Car: The closest car park to the stadium is 300 meters away and is called 'BSM Tanatori Les Corts'. You can find the location here
Your ticket is valid for one-time entry. It is valid for two months from the date of purchase
- The entrance to the stadium and the streets around it will be closed till 1 PM on 17 June, 2018.