Phuket Fantasea Ticket with Dinner and Optional Transfer
Experience the magic of Phuket Fantasea as you are taken on a journey through Thailand’s culture and history. Relish a performance featuring more than 900 animal and human performers. Savour some of the finest international and Thai cuisines before the show!
- Witness a confluence of technology and culture at the 3000-seat Palace of the Elephants Theatre, where a Las Vegas-style performance will take centre stage.
- Enjoy numerous attractions in the 140-acre theme park that had gone on to win the “Best Attraction” Award from Thailand’s Tourism Authority for 4 consecutive years.
- Delight in a wide array of local and international dishes at the Golden Kinnaree, one of the biggest buffet restaurants in the world.
- With transport to and from the attraction to your hotel already arranged, you can enjoy a laid-back experience!
- Catch the highlight of the theme park, a 70-minute special effects performance showcasing Thai culture, history, and mythology, which also features 400 chickens, 40 goats, 3 tigers and 44 elephants!
- Get your fill for shopping at the Festival Village shopping street, which also features several bars, fast food eateries, a game town and a restaurant!
- Phuket Fantasea Ticket
- Buffet Dinner
- Transfers to and from hotel (if option selected)
- Food and drinks purchased outside the restuarant
- Tips and gratuities
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before schedule.
Relish some of the Finest Delicacies of Thailand
The Golden Kinnaree restaurant is a recreation of an Ayutthaya-era architectural building and occupies nearly 1.3 acres of area. With a capacity of more than 4000 seated guests, it is one of the biggest buffet restaurants in the world. Featuring local Thai delicacies in addition to international cuisines, the buffet is the perfect way to fuel up for the show of a lifetime.
Discover the deep-rooted History and Culture of Thailand
Set in a stunning 140-acre complex, Phuket Fantasea theme park was established more than 20 years back, and has gone on to become one of the most visited attractions of Thailand. At the centre of the complex lies a reproduction of a stone elephant palace from the Sukhothai era, aptly named the “Palace of the Elephants”, taking up an area of nearly 4 acres. The cultural show infused with numerous special effects and illusion techniques takes place in this 3000-seat theatre and is guaranteed to leave you awestruck with its sheer magnitude of performance. By the end of the evening, Phuket Fantasea will have undoubtedly delivered on its promise to be a treat for all the senses!
know before you go
- Photography and video recording of the show are prohibited.
- Children under the height of 100 cm need not purchase a ticket.
- If you wish to avail the transfer service, please mention a name, telephone number and address of the hotel to confirm if the hotel is within the service region. The pickup time will be mentioned on the receipt.
Availability & Timings
Phuket Fantasea is open from 5:30 PM to 11:30 PM on all days of the week except Thursday. If the Thursday happens to be a public holiday, then the theme park will be open at the usual timings.
Dinner is between 6 PM and 9 PM. The show begins at 9 PM. The duration of the show is approximately 60 minutes.
There is an additional performance between 7:30 PM and 8:45 PM, with dinner between 8:45 PM and 10 PM. Please confirm at the time of booking.
You will receive your Phuket Fantasea Ticket with Dinner and Optional Transfer mobile voucher in your email shortly. Please display this voucher on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Point
Phuket Fantasea, 99 Moo.3 T.Kamala A.Kathu Phuket 83150 Thailand
The Phuket Fantasea Ticket with Dinner and Optional Transfer ticket is valid only for the date and time of the booking.