Boat Tour in Budapest with 3 Drink Options
Aboard the Budapest sunset cruise sailing across the Danube river, sip away delicious drinks of your choice, and witness the iconic architectural gems of Budapest.
- Enjoy the exquisite sight of the setting sun as you sail along the Danube river, sipping on a drink of your choice.
- Discover the contrast between the soft hills of Buda on one side and the skyline of historical and architectural icons of Pest on the other.
- Indulge in your choice of wine, beer, or cocktail to pair with your luxurious night and enjoy the live entertainment on board.
- Tour in style and comfort and pass by significant landmarks like the Buda Castle, Chain Bridge, Margaret Island, and more.
- 2-hr cruise
- 2 Cocktails (optional)
- 5 Craft beers (optional)
- 7 Hungarian wines (optional)
- Live entertainment
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
With the setting sun as the backdrop, watch the glowing lights of the beautiful cityscape reflect in the gleaming waters of the Danube river. Mark the end of your day with an enjoyable sunset cruise filled with live entertainment, music, and drinks of your choice.
Danube Sunset Cruise
Sailing through the Danube river, you will come across the glorious Buda Castle, one of the most important landmarks of the city. Pass under the Chain Bridge and head over to the Margaret Bridge, Budapest’s second permanent stone bridge. These bridges connect the two towns of Buda and Pest. Witness one of the most beautiful government buildings in the world, the Hungarian Parliament building, followed by which you come across another majestic site, Margaret island. Situated in the middle of the river, this is another landmark that attracts tourists on a large scale.
Refreshing Drinks and Live Entertainment
After spending the day shopping and enjoying other activities in the city, onboard the cruise for a perfect evening and enjoy refreshments. Choose among the types of drinks from the available options of up to 2 flavorsome cocktails, 5 kinds of craft beers, or 7 luxurious Hungarian wines. Enjoy live entertainment and have a great time with your friends and family.
know before you go
know before you go
- Alcoholic drinks are not allowed for guests below 18 on board.
- Cruise timings vary slightly based on the season.
- Daily: 7pm
- Fri & Sat: 7pm & 10pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your cruise to avoid any delays.
- Your boarding point is at Akademia Dock 1.
- Boat name is Gróf Széchenyi
- Address: Budapest, Id. Antall József rkp., 1051 Hungary.
- The nearest bus stop is Széchenyi István tér, which is a 2-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Bus 105 or 178 will bring you here.
- The closest metro station is Vörösmarty tér Subway Station. It is a 9-minute walk to the attraction.
- Stop ID: F00965
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.