Sriracha Tiger Zoo Entry Ticket in Pattaya
The biggest tiger zoo in Asia, Sriracha Tiger Zoo offers an incredible experience amongst majestic creatures from the jungle. Home to over 300 Panthera tigers and nearly 100,000 species of crocodiles, this zoo offers the perfect destination for a fun day out with the family. At Sriracha Tiger Zoo, you'll also get the rare opportunity to interact with and even feed adorable tiger cubs.
lo más destacado
- Head over to the amazing Sriracha Tiger Zoo which houses many different species of crocodiles and over 300 Panthera tigers as well.
- The biggest tiger zoo in Asia, Sriracha is home to other species of animals like ostriches, kangaroos, and farm animals.
- During your trip, you'll get to interact with various farm animals in the zoo and learn about their lifestyles. You can also bottle feed tiger cubs at the zoo!
- Your trip to Sriracha Tiger Zoo is special because the zoo promotes the protection of the environment and various endangered species.
- At Sriracha Tiger Zoo, you can also witness the miracle of life as baby crocodiles come out from their shells!
- Sriracha Tiger Zoo entry ticket
- Tips or gratuities
- Other personal expenses
- Hotel transfers
- Lunch buffet
Reduced Price Tickets
A child ticket can be purchased for a reduced price.
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours in advance.
what to expect
Visit Sriracha Tiger Zoo with your family for an unforgettable and thrilling experience. Officially the biggest tiger zoo in Asia, Sriracha is spread across a large area and has different enclosures for different species of animals. The zoo houses over 300 Panthera tigers and almost 100,000 species of crocodiles! Apart from these ferocious beasts, the zoo is also home to other animals who live harmoniously in one place. During your trip to the zoo, you'll notice pigs interacting with tiger cubs, baby goats running around, crocodiles putting together a show for your entertainment and much more! Visit Sriracha Tiger Zoo if you're looking to spend a couple of hours with your family amidst friendly animals.
know before you go
- Children between 100cm and 140cm in height require a child ticket.
- Children below 100cm can enter the zoo for free.
- Visitors aren't allowed to feed the animals without permission from the staff.
- When interacting with animals, strictly follow the staff's instructions because excessive behavior may irritate the animals.
Timings and Availability
Sriracha Tiger Zoo: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (last entry at 5:30 PM)
Restaurant: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Beverage Kiosks: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Food Kiosks: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Souvenir Shops: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Customers must purchase tickets at least one hour before time of entry
You will receive an email with your Sriracha Tiger Zoo Entry Ticket in Pattaya mobile voucher soon after purchase. Please display either a printed or mobile voucher at the ticketing counter of the zoo to gain entry.
341 Moo 3, Nongkham, Sriracha, Chonburi 20110, Thailand
- From Ekamai Bus Terminal or Mor Chit Bus Terminal, take Bangkok – Sriracha route or Bangkok – Pattaya route
- Alight at Sriracha city (opposite Robinson Department Store)
- Walk towards the traffic light and turn left at the junction
- Take a blue mini-bus (Sriracha – Nong Khor route) to the zoo
You may take a private taxi to Sriracha Tiger Zoo.