Ice Skating London: Alexandra Palace Ice Rink
Make the most of an ideal winter activity with friends and family, and skate your worries away! The ice rink at Alexandra Palace invites you for a fun and invigorating session of ice skating!
Lo más Destacado
- Get your skates on for a fun and fly session of ice skating at the Alexandra Palace ice rink
- Home to London’s ice skating communities, Ally Pally, as it’s more popularly known is the ideal location to spend a perfect winter day in London!
- Experience a rush of adrenaline as you skid and dance over the ice with friends and family!
- Qualified instructors will always be available on the scene to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable time during your session
- Take advantage of the fully stocked cafe nearby to warm up after your time on the ice
- Ice Skating Session
- Food and Drinks
- Additional Gratuities
Children under the age of 15 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets. A family ticket 2 adults & 2 under 15s or 1 adult & 3 under 15s can be purchased at a discounted rate.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
What To Expect
The ice rink is situated in the iconic Victorian East Hall and has been at Alexandra Palace since 1990. This stunning location which provides a fitting backdrop to the activity is enough reason for anybody to give ice skating a shot. Spend a typical winter day as you spin, hop, and twirl on your heels while trying to maintain balance. Ice skating is more than just gliding across a frozen surface. It’s fun, empowering, and gives you the kind of high that comes with flying! Alexandra Palace offers a safe and friendly environment for its skaters, with expert advice from accredited coaches. A session on the rink will expose you to the art and skill that comes with ice skating, allowing you to learn, improve, and socialize, all the while, enjoying the sport in good company. You can also take a breather at the nearby ice café and bar which overlooks the rink.
Know Before You Go
- Mon, Tue, Thur & Fri: 11 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wed: 10:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat & Sun: 11 AM - 6 PM
There are a limited number of wheelchairs that are available on loan for use within Alexandra Palace on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Each ticket includes skate hire. You may also bring your own skates.
- Dress Code: Warm clothing is advised - remember your thick socks! Bring gloves, but avoid loose clothing as it can be dangerous on the ice.
- We strongly advise booking your skating tickets for weekend and holiday sessions to ensure entry to your chosen session.
COVID Safety Instructions
- Visitors must wear a face mask, unless medically exempt, during their time in the facility, but can take them off on the ice
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the ice rink
- The changing rooms will be closed to support social distancing. Please come ready to skate
- Cloakrooms and lockers are unavailable
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour in order to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your voucher at the Ice Rink Reception of Alexandra Palace Way, London N22 7AY, United Kingdom
- By Bus: The W3 bus runs from Finsbury Park and Tottenham to Alexandra Palace Ice Rink or Alexandra Palace Palm Court.
- By Tube: Wood Green is the nearest underground station on the Piccadilly Line.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.