Day Trip To Grindelwald And Interlaken From Zürich
Explore Alpine landscapes on a full-day tour to the idyllic Bernese Oberland and the Jungfrau mountain region. Enjoy free time to go on a scenic train ride between the resorts of Grindelwald and Interlaken.
lo más destacado
- Set out on a full-day tour to the idyllic Bernese Oberland and the Jungfrau region.
- Bask in the scenic majesty of the triple peaks Eiger, Mönch und Jungfrau.
- Enjoy free time to explore Grindelwald and Interlaken on your own.
- Browse through Swiss products in Bernese Oberland's shopping paradise.
- Partly live guided in German, Mandarin, English, and Spanish
- Transportation in a comfortable coach
- Train ticket Grindelwald-Interlaken
- Any activity (cable cars/equipment rental/admissions)
- Personal expenses
política de cancelación
Estas entradas no se pueden cancelar ni reprogramar.
Think of the Swiss Alps, and the idyllic Bernese Oberland as well as the crisp snow-covered mountain tops of the Jungfrau come to mind. This tour includes visiting the famous mountain resorts of Grindelwald (aka Eiger or Glacier Village) and Interlaken, which is tucked away in an alpine valley between the mountain lakes of Thun and Brienz.
Begin with a scenic journey to Interlaken, the heart of the Jungfrau region. After a quick orientation from your friendly guide, continue onwards to Grindelwald. Along the way, take in the stunning views of the impressive mountains surrounding you, including the iconic triple peaks of Eiger, Mönch, and Jungfrau. In your leisure time, go on a cable car ride to the sunny terrace of Mt. First, and try the 40-meter-long Cliff Walk by Tissot. You could also hop on a trotti-bike (a fascinating blend of a scooter and a bicycle), should you wish to go speeding downhill Grindelwald. Please note that this is available only during summer.
In the afternoon, take the public train (unescorted) back to Interlaken. Spend your time shopping and browse through everything from regional produce to precious jewelry and watches. Alternatively, make your way to Interlaken's home mountain, the Harder Kulm. Take the funicular to the top and soak in the splendid views of the surrounding areas. Breathe in the fresh mountain air and create fond alpine memories before you meet your guide in the late afternoon for your return journey.
This tour is accompanied by a professional multilingual guide from Zürich to Grindelwald and from Interlaken to Zürich. The stay in Grindelwald and the train ride to Interlaken are unguided. For this part, you will receive schedules and detailed written information.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Tour guides and drivers are obliged to keep a safety distance of 2 meters whenever possible. Any physical contact like shaking hands with guests should be avoided. Tour guides and drivers are also obliged to wear a mask inside and outside the vehicle whenever possible.
- For small guest groups, no check-in staff will be employed at the departure place. Therefore, the tour guide checks in guests in front of the bus. During the check-in and boarding process, the tour guide will wear protective gloves provided by Best of Switzerland Tours AG.
- As soon as check-in is completed, the tour guide takes off the protective gloves, disposes of them in the designated rubbish bag, and disinfects his or her hands. The gloves may only be worn once.
- At the reception in front of the bus, the tour guide informs all guests about the rules of conduct on tour. In particular, he or she points out the obligation to wear masks, the safety distance, and hand hygiene.
- The tour guide also circulates the liability exclusion form and a pen and makes sure that the guests fill in and sign the form for themselves and all travel companions for whom they are responsible. The pen must be disinfected by the tour guide after each guest.
- Before addressing the guests on the bus via a microphone, the driver makes sure that the microphone is protected from contamination and droplets by a plastic bag.
- Drivers assist guests with loading and unloading their luggage if required. While doing so they wear disposable protective gloves provided by Best of Switzerland Tours AG. As soon as the work is done, they take off the protective gloves, dispose of them in the designated rubbish bag and disinfect their hands. The gloves may only be worn once.
- In addition to the regular cleaning of the bus at the end of each tour, drivers disinfect all surfaces which guests, tour guides and driver have come in touch with. This particularly includes handles, folding tables as well as belt buckles, and their counterparts.
- The guide will accompany you all day, except during your free time and on the train journey between Grindelwald and Interlaken.
- This tour is not wheelchair-accessible. It is, however, stroller accessible.
- A guided coach tour from Zurich to Interlaken.
- Continue towards Grindelwald.
- Free time to go on a cable car ride to Mt. First, try the 40-meter-long Cliff Walk by Tissot or go speeding down on a trotti-bike.
- Take the public train (unescorted) back to Interlaken.
- Go shopping or take the funicular to Harder Klum.
- In the late afternoon, meet your coach and guide to make the return journey to Zurich.
Infants aged 0-5 can go for free. Children aged 6-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Sihlquai Coach Parking (or Bus Terminal), close to Zürich’s main train station.
- Address: Ausstellungsstrasse, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
Arrival by tramway
Take tramway no. 4/6/13 and alight at the stop "Sihlquai / HB". The coach parking is located across the street.
Arrival by train
Take a train to Zürich main train station (HB). The departure place is located on the backside of the train station, about 5 – 10 minutes walking distance away. Please direct yourself to track no. 18. This is the last track on the street level. Walk along the track with the tracks to your left and the street to your right until the street turns to the right – follow the street to the right and you will see a restaurant called "St. Gallerhof", then Hotel Walhalla and a Starbucks coffee shop. The bus parking is located across the street.
Arrival by car
There are several car parks around Sihlquai Coach Parking. Please be aware that they are very expensive and we, therefore, recommend arriving by public transport. If you still prefer to arrive by car, we recommend the following car park, which is very close and open 24/7: Parkhaus Hauptbahnhof (Sihlquai 41, 8005 Zürich). Cross the coach parking towards the main train station, as the ticket office for check-in is located on the other end of the bus parking.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during check out.