Great Ocean Road Sunset Tour
Spend a beautiful day on this guided tour of the Great Ocean Road with friends and family for the perfect getaway filled with relaxation and fun.
lo más destacado
- On this guided tour, you will spend an entire day exploring the Great Ocean Road and visiting the town of Anglesea, Port Campbell National Park, Loch Ard Gorge, and more.
- Kickstart your tour with scenic views of Port Phillip Bay as you leave Melbourne and learn about the city of Geelong as you make your way towards Surf Coast.
- Next is a pitstop at Anglesea to give you a chance to walk along Anglesea River before heading to Kennett River for lunch if you’d like and do keep an eye out for koalas on the sweet-scented eucalyptus trees.
- On this tour, you will also get access to the Port Campbell National Park where your guide will tell you about the legend of the Loch Ard and you can also spend some time exploring rock formations like Dumpling Pots and Razorback.
- As the sun gets ready to retire, you will head to the Twelve Apostles off Port Campbell National Park’s shore to watch how the sky transforms into beautiful colors.
- The final stop before heading back to Melbourne is in the town of Colac where you can have dinner (not included in the tour).
- Expert guide
- Hotel pick-ups and drop-offs
- All park entrance fees (including taxes)
- Access to the free translation app
- Infant seat (for 0-3 years)
- Booster seat (for 4-8 years)
política de cancelación
Puedes cancelar estas entradas hasta 48 horas antes del comienzo de la experiencia y recibir un reembolso completo.
The Great Ocean Road is considered an Australian National Heritage and with this full-day tour, you will get to see exactly why this 240-kilometer stretch along Australia’s south-eastern coast is considered a true gem. As you leave Melbourne to start your adventure, you will see panoramic views of Port Phillip Bay, crossing Westgate Bridge. Continuing on this path, you will pass by Geelong, Victoria’s second-largest city with its beautiful beachside towns.
When you reach the town of Anglesea, you will make a quick stop for a chance to walk along the Anglesea River before getting back on the road towards the town of Kennet River. Here, if you’d like you can fuel up with lunch amidst sweet-smelling eucalyptus trees and maybe even spot some koala bears in their natural habitat.
This tour is not only about fun and exploring but also about helping you learn the history of the places you are visiting. At the Port Campbell National Park, your first stop will be at Loch Ard Gorge where your guide will tell you about the legend of the Loch Ard. While at the National Park, you will also get to visit the famous rock formations of Razorback and go to Island Archway.
With the sun slowly starting to set, you will make your way to the final destination, the majestic Twelve Apostles. The colors of the setting sun have a beautiful effect on the land around you, a sight you will not want to miss. Finally, before heading back to Melbourne, there is one last stop in Colac where you can have dinner if you’d like before enjoying the illuminated sky one last time. Your Australian holiday ends with memories that you will cherish for a long time coming.
know before you go
- Prams/strollers are not allowed
What to Bring
- Dress appropriately for all weather conditions (warm clothes and layers for winter and sunscreen and a hat for summers)
- Snacks and a refillable water bottle
- Swimming costume if you want to take a dip
Apr to Oct:
- Daily: 9am - 10am
Nov to Mar:
- Daily: 10am - 11am
- Please arrive at the pick-up 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays. Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Inner-city pick-up service is available from most accommodation providers and specific pick-up points.
- Choose the pick-up point while booking your ticket.
- If your hotel is not in the pick-up zone, you will be provided with the nearest pick-up location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
- Your ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.