Up at The O2 Climb Tickets
Become a true urban mountaineer by scaling up one of the world's most popular entertainment venues. Treat your family and friends to an adrenaline-fueled 90-minute session.
lo más destacado
- Scale one of the world's largest entertainment venues and enjoy the finest panoramic views of the city.
- Treat yourself to a 90-minute session of adrenaline-fueled adventure, the perfect way to top off your trip to the British capital.
- Bear in mind that not all guests can take part, please refer to the participant information stated below.
- Enhanced health and safety measures are in place.
- Admission Tickets
- Food and Beverages
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, refunded or rescheduled.
what to expect
The O2 Arena is one of the world's largest and most popular entertainment venues. From hosting the Brit Awards to the likes of artists like Ariana Grande, this venue has it all! With that being said, the venue's scale is massive. Standing at a height of over 50m with a capacity to hold 20,000 guests, this arena is quite the climb. Scaling the arena will reward you with unparalleled 360-degree views of the city. You will be able to spot several landmarks located several miles away. This session will last about 90 minutes and is quite the unique sightseeing experience to check off your bucket list! You can choose between a sunset climb and a twilights climb where you can enjoy spectacular views of the city against a magnificent sunset. You can also opt for the original climb where you can enjoy these views during the day.
know before you go
- In line with social distancing guidelines, each climb has been reduced to less than half the capacity previously in place (from 30 to 10 people), giving a more exclusive experience to visitors.
- Those wishing to avoid the roads are encouraged to use the Thames Clippers River Bus service which travels from central London to North Greenwich Pier.
- Make sure to arrive at the venue 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your experience.
The original climb is available at varying times daily from 10:00 AM to 5:45 PM. This experience is 90-minutes long.
The sunset climb has varying times, depending on the dates chosen:
- Until 31st July: 8:15 PM onwards
- From 1st- 17th August: 7:30 PM onwards
- From 18th- 1st September: 7 PM onwards
- From 2nd September- 1st October: 6 PM onwards
- From 1st October- 17th October: 5:30 PM onwards
- 18th October- 1st November: 5 PM onwards.
- Minimum age: 8 years old.
- Minimum height: 1.2m.
- Maximum weight: each participant must not weigh more than 130kg/286lbs.
- Maximum measurements: maximum waist measurement 125cm, maximum upper thigh measurement 75cm.
- Please ensure your booking includes the correct number of adults for every climber aged 9 to 17. Every guest below the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women.
- Climbers must not be under the influence of alcohol or legal or illegal substances: You will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded.
Note: Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult in the ratios as below:
- 8 - 11-year-olds – 1 adult to 2 minors
- 12 - 13-year-olds – 1 adult to 4 minors
- 14 – 17-year-olds – 1 adult to 5 minors
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at The O2.
- Address: Peninsula Square, London SE10 0DX, United Kingdom.
- By Metro - Take subway Jubilee to the North Greenwich Station. From there, it is a 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- By Bus - Take bus #132 to the North Greenwich Station (Stop D). From there, it is a 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- By Ferry - Take ferries RB1, RB2, RB6, or RB6C to the North Greenwich Pier. From there, it is a 9-minute walk to the attraction.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.