Half Day Dubai Private Transfers
Get started on your Dubai adventure with a private pick up from either the hotel or the airport. Explore Dubai at your own pace for half a day. Marvel at the popular buildings like Burj Khalifa, Dubai Marina, and Deira Clocktower as you pass by them.
lo más destacado
- Explore Dubai for half a day with a luxurious vehicle.
- Marvel at popular attractions as you pass by them at your own pace.
- Your companion in this adventure will be a professional driver who will take you across the city.
- An experienced, professional driver.
- Cost of the fuel.
- Parking charges.
- Tolls and taxes.
- Entrance tickets or vouchers to any attractions of the city.
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
what to expect
Experience Dubai like never before with a half-day private ride across the city. Beat the heat and enjoy the cool A/C as you explore the city while riding on a luxurious car. This private transfer gives you total control over your adventure. Drive by the Burj Khalifa and marvel at the tallest building in the world, go shopping at the Dubai Mall, or simply move around the city.
This Dubai private transfer is the best way to explore the city, especially if you have limited time in your hands. So, make the most of this opportunity.
know before you go
- Pick up or drop off services, to and from the airport can be arranged in the same rental duration if required.
Duration: 4 hours
Your pick-up must be within Dubai city limits.
You will be picked up directly from your hotel or any other pick up point, as per your preference. Make sure to indicate the address while checking out.
- 4x4 Toyota Previa (5-6 Pax)
- Toyota Caoster (7+ Pax)
The same price will be applicable for both groups and individuals. So, if you are traveling in groups then you will end up paying less per person.
You will receive an email confirmation with your mobile voucher shortly. You may display it at the meeting point with a valid photo ID to the driver, who will be waiting there with a name card.