Berlin Easy City Pass (Zones AB): Public Transport & Discounts
lo más destacado
- Discover the best highlights of Germany’s capital city at your own pace with this pass.
- Explore Berlin without breaking the bank: save up to 50% on discounts while traveling.
- Five ticket options allow you to pick 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 days to make the best use of this pass.
- Enjoy access to public transport, countless discounts and reduced admission fees at attractions.
- Redeem your voucher easily at the main train station, or at S-Bahn customer centers at Alexanderplatz, Ostbahnhof and Friedrichstraße.
- Click here to view the list of included attractions and offers.
- 48h/72h/4-Day/5-Day/6-Day Berlin EasyCityPass
- Use of public transport at the S-Bahn, subway, bus, tram and regional trains
- Discounts at various partner organizations
- A flyer that lists locations of attractions, discounts and public transport connections
- Use of special public transport lines ÖPNV
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
why you should pick this pass
As a city that effortlessly blends history, culture, and superb nightlife, Berlin has plenty to offer for first-time tourists! Grab this EasyCityPass and benefit from its many advantages, including budget public transportation and discounts at many attractions in the city. Whether it’s to try local food, attend cultural events, go shopping or spend time sightseeing, this pass offers you the best prices. Families can best enjoy this ticket as it allows up to three children under the age of 14 years to travel free of charge.
know before you go
- Important: Vouchers need to be exchanged for the tickets and can be redeemed at the main train station, and in the S-Bahn customer centers at Alexanderplatz, Ostbahnhof and Friedrichstraße.
- Please note that while local transportation to and from Berlin Brandenburg Airport is included in the EasyCityPass ABC, vouchers cannot be exchanged at the Berlin Brandenburg Airport.
- Click here to view the list of included attractions and discount partners.
- In rare cases, some attractions may be closed for scheduled maintenance. We recommend checking the official website and planning ahead to avoid closure dates.
- The following transport options can be availed with the EasyCityPass: S-Bahn, subway, bus, tram, regional trains (except for special lines), and the pay scale area of AB and ABC (including the Airport Berlin Brandenburg).
- The ticket must be validated before departure and are not transferable.
- All EasyCityPass variants are valid for 1 adult and up to 3 children aged 6-14 years (free of charge including children under 6 years, buggy, luggage, and 1 dog)
Choose from the following options of the EasyCityPass:
- 48hr Easy City Pass (Zone AB)
- 72hr Easy City Pass (Zone AB)
- 4-Day Easy City Pass (Zone AB)
- 5-Day Easy City Pass (Zone AB)
- 6-Day Easy City Pass (Zone AB)
How To Redeem Your Pass
- Your Pass is valid until 31 Dec 2022.
- Your Pass is valid for the specified number of consecutive days mentioned on it after the first use.
- Check your mobile voucher to see the exact location of the redemption points where you can collect your Berlin EasyCityPass.