Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport Shared Shuttle Transfer
Summer Offer - Sign in to get 100% cashback on your Rome airport transfers booking.
Don't worry about getting to the airport on time on your departure from Rome’s Fiumicino Airport. Get picked up from Rome’s city center hotels aboard an A/C minibus and take in your final views of Rome on the 19-mile-journey to Rome international airport. Affordable, convenient and hassle-free!
Lo más Destacado
- Shared minibus transfer from your hotel in Rome to Fiumicino Airport
- Skip the hassle of public transport
- Save on the expensive taxi fares with this shared shuttle service
- Relax in the air-conditioned minibus on the 19-mile-journey(30 kilometers) as your professional driver navigates through the traffic
- Available all times of day and night
- No more than 6 stop on your way to the airport
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The shared airport transfer is pre-booked and you don’t have to worry about ‘how you’ll get to the airport’. Relax in an A/C minibus and begin your 19 mile journey to Rome International Airport from your hotel. Avoid the costly taxi fares and the troubles of public transport on your journey to Fiumicino airport from your hotel. Get picked up from your hotel’s doorstep and let a professional driver navigate you through the streets as you take in your final views of the city. Available all day and night, we’ve got you covered on your journey to the airport at any time.
Save time and money as you pre-book your transfer to Fiumicino Airport from your hotel in Rome city center. This shared air-conditioned minibus will pick you up your hotel and drive you to the airport with enough time to catch your flight. Sit back and relax on this hour journey knowing you’ve avoided exorbitant taxi fares and the struggles of any public transport system.
We recommend you schedule your pickup 3 hours and 45 minutes prior to your flight. Your precise travel time will depend on the traffic condition and the route map of the journey.
Please Note: Your vehicle may vary depending on your specific travel date.
- Shared minibus transfer from hotel to Fiumicino airport
- Services of a professional driver
- Excess baggage charge (if any)
Know Before You Go
Please provide your hotel name in the next step of the booking process so we may plan the shortest route.
Departure Time Estimation
Your pick-up should be at least 3 hours 45 minutes prior to your flight departure time. The journey time is subject to change according to local traffic conditions.
There is a maximum waiting time of 30 times at your pre-arranged meeting point.
Each guest is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on. Oversized or excessive luggage is subject to restrictions. Extra luggage will be charged. In case you have any inquiry about the luggage limits, please get in touch with our customer care.
Strollers, Wheelchairs and baby seats
All vehicles are designed to equip strollers and wheelchairs. Passengers must bring their own assistance in case assistance is required. Baby seats are not available.
These tickets can be cancelled 3 days in advance for a full refund.
How To Use Your Ticket
- You will receive an email with your shared arrival transfer ticket. Please take a print of this. We know this sucks and we’re trying to get this changed as soon as possible.
- Show the print to your driver upon pickup from your hotel for the time you’ve scheduled the pickup.
- Your ticket is valid only for the date and time for which you’ve scheduled the booking.