Dubrovnik History & Scenery City Tour
Planning on taking the famous cable car ride to see Dubrovnik from atop a hill? Scratch that! With this ticket, you get to see the same viewing point, plus an additional panoramic viewpoint, the view from Dubrovnik Bridge and a visit to one of the shortest rivers in the world - all this for the same price as the cable car ride!
lo más destacado
- Explore the hidden attractions of Dubrovnik on this tour that combines history and scenery
- See Onofrio’s Fountain, the Franciscan Monastery, Dubrovnik Cathedral and more
- Your local guide will narrate stories of every corner of the old city and its history
- Go on a driving tour of the city and see its top landmarks including the cable car viewpoint
- At each stop, you get 10-15 minutes to stop and capture memories
- Please note: the minimum number of guests required for this tour is 4 people. If there are less than 4 guests, the tour will be offered as a private one (at extra cost) or on an alternative date/time.
- Entrance fees
- Expert local English-speaking tour guide
- Historical walking tour of the Old town
- Panoramic city tour by modern air-conditioned vehicle (cable car viewpoint)
- 10-15 minutes hop-on/hop-off stops at every sightseeing point
- Meal inclusions
política de cancelación
Puedes cancelar estas entradas hasta 48 horas antes del comienzo de la experiencia y recibir un reembolso completo.
Meet your tour guide at the Pile Square just outside the Old Town. Together, you will walk through the Pile Gate, and head to Placa, the main street of the city. Here, make a pitstop at the 500-year-old Onofrio’s fountain, and the Franciscan monastery, home to the third oldest pharmacy in the world. Continue walking along the main street up to the Luža square, the center of the city. Here, you will get to see the church of St. Blaise (the patron saint of Dubrovnik) as well as Orlando’s Column. The latter features the legendary armored knight Orlando who helped the people of old Dubrovnik (Ragusa) defeat invaders in the middle ages. Visit the Memorial Room in Sponza Palace and make your way through the old port of the city to Dubrovnik Cathedral and Rector’s Palace. Learn about the fascinating history surrounding each of these places as you pass by them, before taking some time to refresh.
Then, walk back to Pile Square, and board the air-conditioned vehicle and start your Panorama Tour along with the driver/guide. Your journey will take you to the best panoramic viewpoints and attractions Dubrovnik has to offer. From the hilltop of Srdj (known as the cable car view point), to a photo stop at the Old Town and Lokrum island, you will have done it all. See River Ombla, considered to be the shortest river in Europe and the second shortest in the world (approximately 30 meters or 98 feet). From here, your guide will take you to one of the landmarks of the city, Dubrovnik Bridge (Franjo Tuđman Bridge). Bask in the beauty of the city’s downtown area and the cruise ships port. You get 10-15 min off the vehicle at every stop to enjoy the view, take some beautiful pictures and listen to some historic information about it. Your tour ends with a drop-off to your desired location.
know before you go
- The minimum number of guests required for this tour is 4 people. If there are less than 4 guests, the tour will be offered as a private one (at extra cost) or on an alternative date/time.
- This tour is available in English.
- This tour involves a lot of walking. Make sure to wear comfortable shoes. Wear a sun hat and sunscreen and carry a bottle of water.
- Unfortunately, this tour is unsuitable for wheelchair users.
- Tue, Thurs & Sat: 10am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Please note before you book: the minimum number of guests required for this tour is 4 people. If there are less than 4 guests, the tour will be offered as a private one (at extra cost) or on an alternative date/time.
- Meet your tour guide in front of Amerling's Fountain, Pile Square.
- This is located just outside the Old Town and Pile Gate. Your guide will be holding a Traveljaz sign
- Most local buses stop at Pile Bus Stop (except bus #7), as this is located in the near vicinity of the main entrance to Dubrovnik’s Old Town. The meeting point is a few minutes away from the bus stop
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout