Best of Prague: City Tour by Boat, Bus and on Foot
Enjoy this excursion that shows you the best of Prague on a guided walking tour, a comfortable bus trip, and a serene boat ride!
lo más destacado
- Sign up for a one-of-a-kind tour through Prague on land and water
- Your tour begins with a bus ride through Prague’s UNESCO-inscribed historic center
- Your expert tour guide will acquaint you with Prague's quarters: the Old Town, New Town, and Lesser Town
- Enjoy a 75-minute walking tour around the Prague Castle and admire the Gothic façade of St. Vitus Cathedral
- Channel through the waters of Vltava River on a boat next, for some striking panoramic views of the city
- End your tour by walking through the well-preserved Jewish Quarter and Old Town
- Expert English or German-speaking tour guide
- Pickup from a centralized meeting point
- Walking tour through the Prague Castle area & Jewish Quarter
- Old Town tour on an air-conditioned bus
- 1-hour cruise on River Vltava
- Entry ticket to Prague Castle interiors
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
política de cancelación
Puedes cancelar estas entradas hasta 24 horas antes del comienzo de la experiencia y recibir un reembolso completo.
Learn all about the historical and architectural jewel of Central Europe that is Prague! Meet at the designated meeting point and be greeted by your tour guide. Board a bus and get briefed about the many sights you’ll visit during this tour. Start off at Prague’s UNESCO-inscribed historic center, and learn about its quarters, Old Town, New Town, Lesser Town, and the Castle Town! Visit the Prague Castle next and walk through the capacious castle complex. Enjoy one of Prague’s most dominant sights here, Saint Vitus Cathedral!
Next, you’ll board a tour boat and relax your feet as you admire the panoramic views of Prague from the waters of the famed Vltava River! Make your way to the upper deck and catch views of the Charles Bridge. Enjoy a delicious two-course meal (optional) on board, along with drinks and snacks.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- German-Guided Tour
- At Prague Castle, there might be a long wait in line due to heightened security.
- Depending on the number of visitors at a time, the guided tour may occur in multiple languages simultaneously.
- For student discounts, make sure you carry along a valid ISIC card.
Infants aged 2 and below can go for free. Children aged 3-10, and students aged up to 26, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
Check your email voucher for the exact details of the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.