Eataly: Walking tour of Eataly
- Admission tickets
- Local fees and taxes
Eataly is one of the largest Italian marketplaces in the world and features a variety of restaurants, food and beverage counters, bakery, retail items, and a cooking school.
- Guided walking tour
- Discover the unique characteristic of an Italian market
- Explore each department
- Meet the Italian specialists
- Learn about their secrets and way of life
- Taste mozzarella, bread, pizza, olive oil, gelato and chocolate
Know Your Experience
Eataly Flatiron is located in Eataly New York and is home to some of the freshest and most authentic handmade pastas in New York.
Whether it's your first visit to Eataly or you're a local wishing to learn more about the place, this is the perfect walking tour.
During your tour, you'll learn about the Italian heritage and products of Eataly Flatiron. Also, you will get to taste some items along the way!
You will get an email confirmation within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the time of pick-up with a valid photo ID
- Please notify in advance if you have any dietary restrictions