From Mexico City: Puebla, Cholula & Tonantzintla with Transfers + Lunch
Take a trip to the colonial cities in Mexico, each with significant historical ties and plenty of hidden gems along the way!
lo más destacado
- Pick up historical facts and hushed secrets about Mexico’s history on this guided tour
- Free hotel transfers guarantees a hassle-free start to your trip
- Listen intently to your expert bilingual tour guide who will answer all your questions with passion
- Cholula flaunts sights of the remains of Tlachihualtepetl and Santa Maria de Tonantzintla
- Puebla, a UNESCO World Heritage Site shows you the Mercado de Artesanía, the Plaza de Armas, and more
- Relish a delectable lunch in between, replete with some local culinary delights
- Entry tickets to select attractions
- Expert bilingual tour guide (English & Spanish)
- Round-trip transfers
política de cancelación
Estas entradas no se pueden cancelar ni reprogramar.
After getting picked up from your hotels, you will board a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle and set off to two of Mexico’s most ancient cities, Puebla and Cholula. Your first stop, Cholula will show you vestiges of the world’s largest pyramid, Tlachihualtepetl, tucked away in a mountain. Climb to the top and find the church of Our Lady of Remedies, framed with the stunning backdrop of the Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl volcanoes. Also visit the temple of Santa María Tonantzintla, a place of peaceful coexistence between the indigenous and Christian people.
Next, at Puebla, otherwise known as the City of Angels, feast your eyes on many historical sights and architectural jewels that contributed towards making this city a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Marvel at emblematic monuments like the Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral, and the Mercado de Artesanía, among others.
know before you go
- From 9:00 AM- 6:00 PM
- Operational on Tue, Thur & Sat
Ages 0-1yrs go free. Ages 2-11yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Hotel transfers are included in the price of your ticket
- If your hotels are located within the free hotel pick-up zones (Centro, Reforma, Zona Rosa, or Polanco), you will get picked up
- Boarding will begin at 8:45 AM, so please arrive at your hotel lobbies 10-15 minutes before the scheduled departure
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout