Sforza Castle Self Guided Audio Tour (No Entrance Ticket)
In this self-guided audio tour, explore the magnificent European Sforza Castle and learn about its fascinating history from your multilingual audio guide.
lo más destacado
- Explore the beautiful Medieval-Renaissance fortress of Sforza Castle on this self-guided audio tour.
- Be fascinated by the glorious past of Europe's biggest citadel.
- Gasp at the beautiful works of art by Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci which are displayed at the museum.
- More about the stories behind this magnificent spot will be revealed by your multilingual audio guide.
- Unlimited access to all self-guided features
- Unlimited use for the duration of your stay
- Multilingual audio commentary
- Mobile Device
- Entry to Attractions
- Public Transportation Tickets
política de cancelación
Estas entradas no se pueden cancelar ni reprogramar.
Prepare to have your breath taken away when you explore Sforza Castle, a stunning medieval-renaissance fortress, on this self-guided audio tour. Get to know some amazing stories about Europe's largest Citadel with the help of your multilingual audio guide. This museum also holds Michelangelo's and Leonardo Da Vinci's famed pieces of art, which will captivate you. You will have a better understanding of the historic artwork of these notable painters by seeing this iconic landmark. Create your own schedule and explore the area at your own speed to enjoy your independence.
know before you go
- This tour is wheelchair and pram/stroller accessible.
- The audio guide can be accessed from iOS and Android devices.
- The audio guide is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, and German.
- Castle Courtyard
- Filarete Tower
- Museum of Ancient Art
- Ducal Room & Chapel
- The personal audio guide can be used at any time during the day.
- Your visit to specific attractions will depend on their operating hours.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- You will receive access to the audio guide which can be downloaded on your smartphone.
- Start the audio on your device as you visit attractions at your own convenience.
- Address: Piazza Castello, 20121 Milano MI, Italy.
- The closest bus stop is Cadorna FN M1 M2, which is a 2-minute walk from the attraction.
- Buses 58 and 61 will bring you here.
- The closest subway station is Cadorna, which is a 3-minute walk from the attraction.
- Trains 1 and 2 will bring you here.
Tickets sent are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until when they can be used.