Enchanted Madrid Walking Tour
Explore Madrid under the canopy of the stars on this walking tour! Stroll through its plazas and old alleys, and discover the many legends surrounding the city.
lo más destacado
- Explore Madrid under the night-sky in the company of a friendly local guide
- Discover the many secrets, legends, and stories that surround the city and its monuments
- Stroll through colorful squares, from Plaza de Oriente to Puerta del Sol
- See city highlights along the way, such as the Royal Palace and Plaza Mayor
- Walking tour of Madrid
- Expert English or Spanish-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
política de cancelación
Estas entradas no se pueden cancelar ni reprogramar.
If a tour with legends, history, and mysteries sounds exciting to you, you're in the right place! Enjoy all this and more on this guided night-time tour of Madrid. Your journey begins from the Plaza de Oriente, home to two of Madrid's most important buildings; the Royal Palace and the Royal Theatre. From here, you will enter the area of Madrid de los Austrias the oldest part of the city during the reign of the Habsburgs. Learn about the secrets of this royal family from your friendly local guide as you continue walking. Stroll through its many hidden plazas before stumbling upon Plaza Mayor.
All that was controversial took place in this 400-year-old square: from trials during the Spanish Inquisition to bullfights, and even a fire in 1790! These days, though, the plaza is a symbol of Madrid's life. It is also home to the city's main tourist office and hosts a Christmas market every December. Continue onwards to the famous Puerta del Sol. See sites like the Kilometer Zero Stone Slab, the Clock, as well as the Royal House of the Post Office. Your guide will regale you with strange stories (including paranormal ones!) all along the way.
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- Make sure to wear comfortable shoes as there is plenty of walking involved
Every Friday and Sunday, 10 PM to 12 AM (approx.)
Ages 0-3yrs can join the tour free of charge. Ages 7-16yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your tour guide at the Statue of Felipe IV in the center of the Plaza de Oriente
- Address: Plaza de Oriente, 28013 Madrid, Spain
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Monumento a Felipe IV
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Catch Line 2 (Red), Line 5 (Green), or Line R of the Madrid Metro and get off at the ‘Ópera’ station. The meeting point is located just 5 minutes from here
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout