Hong Kong: Hop-On Hop-Off Night Tour Ticket
Admire the beauty of the Kowloon peninsula at night on this 1-hour long panoramic Hop-on Hop-off night tour. Watch the famous ‘symphony of lights’ come to life as you tour the city in a luxurious open-top bus!
Lo más Destacado
- See all the amazing landmarks around the Kowloon Peninsula on a 1-hour long tour.
- Enjoy the tour with pre-recorded commentary that is available in 10 different languages - English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, and Russian.
- You will always have access to free onboard WiFi.
- All the buses are open-top, which means that you can get amazing views of Hong Kong from inside the bus.
For a city that is bustling with life throughout the day, you’ll be surprised to see that it comes alive with equal vigor as the sun sets. That is the time when the streets are filled with vendors and hawkers, selling everything ranging from local snacks to souvenirs. It is also a time when the buildings light up brilliantly, a phenomenon that has earned them the name ‘The Symphony of Lights’. It is the highlight of the tour and is sure to mesmerize you. The tour is about an hour long, but you are free to disembark earlier and explore the various markets and try your hand at bargaining. There is also an abundance of local shops and stalls where you can experience the local cuisine or try out some of the fusion-based dishes that draw inspiration from cuisines around the world. The night tour begins from the Star Ferry Pier 7 and concludes at the Peninsula Office tower in Kowloon. You are free to get on or get off at any of the stops in between. On the bus, you can enjoy the pre-recorded commentary that is provided and marvel at the history of the city and its various sights. The commentary is available in 10 languages. You will also be provided with complimentary earphones for an enhanced listening experience. You also get access to free Wi-Fi, giving you the chance to post and share images right away! There is no better way to explore and experience the vibrant city of Hong Kong.
- A 1-hour panoramic night tour of Kowloon - the heart of Hong Kong.
- Pre-recorded commentary in 10 languages.
- Free WiFi on all buses.
Know Before You Go
Night Tour Route
The schedule for the tour is as follows:
- The Night Tour begins on Hong Kong Island at 6:15 PM (at Stop #1 - Central Star Ferry Pier 7) before journeying across Victoria Harbour for a second pickup in Kowloon at 7:00 PM (Stop #10 - Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade).
- The tour ends back at Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade - a great place to check out the fantastic free public show 'A Symphony of Lights', which begins at 8:00 PM every evening.
The duration of the tour is about 1 hour
An audioguide is provided in Mandarin, English, Korean, Italian, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Cantonese and Japanese.
The tour is wheelchair accessible.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Tickets can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive your mobile voucher in your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID either in the bus or to any staff member at the stop. A receipt will be given saying that you can access the Hop-On, Hop-Off tour at any stop/bus on that day. You may start your tour from any of the stops on the route.
The tickets can be used on any day within 6 months of the date of purchase.