Trastevere Stroll with Exclusive Private Dinner
Dive into a journey of discovery and explore the banks of the Tiber river where the vibrant neighborhood of Trastevere sits. This will be paired with an exceptional culinary experience where your palate will be treated to a 4-course dinner of gourmet Italian regional cuisine paired with local red or white wine.
Los Puntos Culminantes
- Stroll down the banks of the River Tiber in the historic neighborhood of Trastevere with your local expert who will provide you with captivating commentary about the area’s culture, history and cuisine.
- Enjoy a four-course dinner with wine included in an exclusive private villa with a sprawling lush 3,000 square meter garden, giving you an intimate, unparalleled experience.
- During your tour, your guide shall quench your curiosity with interesting facts on the area, its history, Italian food traditions and the host family.
At Piazza Trilussa, is where you will meet your guide and the rest of the group. After you’ve familiarized yourself with the group, you shall begin your tour by strolling around the charming neighborhood of Trastevere. You shall walk through the cobblestone streets of Trastevere and enjoy its Italian charm, coupled with commentary from your guide about its history, culture and cuisine. This expedition covers the churches, piazzas and rarities that have made Trastevere renowned with locals and tourists alike. You will see the famed Piazza Trilussa, perhaps the city's most popular meeting place after Campo de' Fiori, as well as picturesque alleys, historic palazzos and churches.
After a leisurely paced stroll around the surrounding area, you will be given exclusive access to a 14th century villa that has hosted the Roman elite and stars like Mel Gibson and Francis Ford Coppola. Your hosts at the villa will welcome you to an opulent setting with a lush 3,000 square meter garden, where you shall dine under the stars in the most intimate unparalleled setting. Finally, to end the culinary experience, your palate will be treated to a 4-course dinner of gourmet Italian regional cuisine paired with local red or white wine.
- Four-course dinner with wine included in an exclusive private villa
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Go
This tour is available at 7:00 PM on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
This tour lasts for approximately 3 hours, from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
This tour is available only in English.
You will meet your guide at the Piazza Trilussa.
If you have certain requirements, do mention it at the time of booking so that you can be comfortably accommodated on this tour.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Cancellations that are 72 hours prior to departure are fully refundable.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- You will receive your mobile voucher instantly.
- On the day of the experience, head to meeting point and display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a photo ID to begin your tour.
Piazza Trilussa, Rome