GC SkyDiving Experience with Full Day South Rim Bus Tour
Leap straight down into the picturesque Grand Canyon on this gripping skydiving experience. It is hard to compare the sheer exhilaration of free falling through the sky to any other adventurous activity. Combine this with a breathtaking bus ride that takes you through the Grand Canyon National Park, and you end up with an opportunity you would not want to miss at any cost.
Los Puntos Culminantes
- Explore the Grand Canyon National Park and enjoy the view from Sedona and a Navajo Nation trading post before the skydive.
- A guide will accompany you and show you some of the best sights of the South Rim.
- Enjoy a safe skydiving session without any prior experience.
- A Tandem Instructor will ensure your safety during the free fall.
- Videos and photos of your skydiving experience will be taken by the instructor using wrist-mounted cameras and provided to you on a USB drive if you choose the Canyon Experience variant.
You will be picked up from the Phoenix & Scottsdale area at around 6.30 AM. The bus tour is guided; immerse yourself in the tranquility of the Grand Canyon National Park. Sedona and the Navajo Nation Trading Post are excellent places to click pictures and reflect on the beauty of nature.
When you finally arrive at the Paragon Skydive desk, the genial staff will be ready to answer your questions. If this is your first time skydiving, the check-in staff will make sure you are comfortable and confident before proceeding. After completing the Photo ID confirmation and other preliminary procedures, you can take a look at some of the fascinating merchandise in the Paragon Skydive center. After a few minutes of training, you will finally be ready to board the plane along with your Tandem instructor.
The jump itself might be quite frightening before you make it, but rest assured, you will have no regrets when you are out of the plane. Plunge through the sky and scream your heart out with the Grand Canyon serving as your backdrop. Once the parachute inflates at the right altitude, you can sail down serenely and enjoy the scenery all around you. When you finally touch the ground, you will be left with a longing to experience it all over again! A certificate of achievement will be presented to you regardless of the package you choose.
- Bus trip through the Grand Canyon National Park
- Glide over the magnificent Grand Canyon
- Photos and videos will be provided with the Grand Canyon Skydiving Package
- A certificate of achievement
- Experienced instructor
Know Before You Go
There are two variants available for this tour:
- Naked Skydiving with South Rim Bus Tour - Only the ‘Certificate of Achievement’ will be given at the end of the tour.
- Grand Canyon Skydiving Experience with Full Day South Rim Bus Tour - Photos and videos of the dive will be provided on a USB stick along with the ‘Certificate of Achievement’.
Reservations are open from 8:30 AM to 7:30 PM. The skydive hours vary from season to season:
- 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM during Summer
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM during Fall or Spring
- 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM during Winter
The last jump for the day will usually take place before sunset. Your bus will pick you up at 6:30 AM and drop you back by around 7:30 PM.
It might be difficult to accommodate people weighing more than 95 Kilograms (210 Pounds) and this is subject to tandem master assessment. Please mention any health issues or disabilities beforehand. Skydiving is not recommended in case you have suffered any are pregnant or have suffered any injuries recently.
You are also strictly advised not to scuba dive 24 hours before skydiving. Arriving without closed toe flat footwear is not acceptable.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your mobile voucher shortly. Please display the same on a mobile device along with a valid photo ID for proof of age at the meeting point.
Paragon Skydive Office, located at the Grand Canyon National Park Airport Main Terminal, The Grand Canyon Village, Arizona, United States.
The ticket is valid only for the date and time for which you’ve scheduled the booking.
Grand Canyon National Park Airport, Las Vegas
La información adicional
You will be charged a fee of $50 per person if you are an hour late and an additional $50 if you are 3 hours late.