Grand Celebration with Eldorado Adventure with ATV
Explore the greatest landform in America, The Grand Canyon, with this one-of-a-kind experience. Soar over the Mojave Desert, Hoover Dam and Lake Mead before enjoying a lovely picnic at the bottom of the Canyon. Experience the beauty of the Eldorado Canyon and the Techatticup Gold Mine. End this magnificent tour with a ATV ride across the rugged landscape.
Los Puntos Culminantes
- Enjoy a thrilling flight from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West Rim with in-house narration
- Take in the lovely sights of Mojave Desert, Hoover Dam and Lake Mead, from the helicopter
- Descend 4000 feet into the Canyon and enjoy a delicious champagne picnic
- Travel to the Eldorado Canyon and enjoy a guided tour of the Techatticup Mine
- Hop on an ATV and take a tour of the beautiful dessert around you
- Savour a scrumptious boxed lunch and sip on some champagne at Eldorado Canyon before making your way back to Las Vegas
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
A trip to Las Vegas or even to the West Coast, is incomplete without a visit to the Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon is one of the world’s most impressive geological wonders and some even consider it to be one of the seven wonders of the world.
This tour gives you the opportunity to experience the Grand Canyon in the best possible way - from the air and on the ground. Take in a bird’s-eye-view of the Canyon from the sky and feel the rocky terrain at your feet as you plummet 4000 ft into the Canyon. Also get a chance to explore the Eldorado Canyon and the famed Techatticup Gold Mine.
Your day begins with pickup from your hotel in Las Vegas. Once you board the shuttle, you will make your way to the Boulder City Air Terminal, where you will board your helicopter. Take to the skies as you head to the Grand Canyon, flying over the colossal Mojave Desert, Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. Once you reach the Canyon, your chopper will descend down to the Canyon floor, where you will have 30 minutes to enjoy a lovely picnic along with champagne or sparkling cider.
Next, board your helicopter one more time and make your way towards the Eldorado Canyon and enjoy a guided-tour of the Techatticup Gold Mine. Once the tour is over, you have 2 hours to enjoy the desert on an ATV! Traverse the paths carved out by bighorn sheep and take in the natural beauty all around you. After the ATV experience, you will be served a quick boxed lunch, which includes a sandwich, chips, a cookie and a bottle of water. End this day of adventure with a ride back to your hotel.
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop off
- 70-minute helicopter flight from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- Champagne picnic at the floor of the Canyon
- Guided tour of Eldorado and Techatticup Mine
- 2-hour ATV tour
- Boxed lunch along with Champagne
- All safety equipment and gear
Know Before You Go
The pickup for this tour begins at 6:30 AM. Your pickup timing may differ depending on which hotel you’re staying at. The entire duration of the tour, from pickup to drop off, is approximately 8 hours.
The helicopter flight time is 70 minutes. You will get 30 minutes to spend at the floor of the Grand Canyon and 3-3.5 hours at Eldorado Canyon. The ATV tour is approximately 2 hours.
Hotel Pickup and Drop Off
Complimentary pickup from most major hotels in Las Vegas (if your hotel is not covered, or if you are not staying in a hotel, you may redeem your pickup at the nearest major hotel).
- Please ensure you carry government-issued photo identification, as you will be entering the Boulder City Airport.
- For the ATV ride, you must be 16 years or older and must possess a valid driver’s license. No open-toed shoes, sandals, flip-flops or high heels are allowed for the ATV ride.
- All participants under the age of 18 must have a parent/guardian sign an Acknowledgment of Risk form.
- There will be a short training course provided before the ATV ride.
- Ensure that you wear suitable footwear. The ground at the Grand Canyon is uneven and rocky, so boots or sturdy shoes are recommended.
- Layered clothing is recommended between the months of March - September. For the colder months, between October - March, winter clothes are recommended.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive email confirmation with your order confirmation number shortly. On the day of your experience, display your order confirmation number via mobile device along with a valid, government issued photo ID upon hotel pickup.
The tour starts and ends at your hotel, Las Vegas