Hop-On Hop-Off - 1 Day, 2 Day Milan Sightseeing Tour
Jump aboard any of the red open-top double-decker buses and enjoy unlimited transport and transfer services while saving loads on transport charges as you explore the city. With buses stopping at all major bus stops in the city, you can enjoy the Milanese life and see the many delights the city has to offer such as the Duomo di Milano, Da Vinci’s Last Supper, the Basilica di Sant’ Ambrogio, the Brera district and many more such sights. Drive through Milan’s charming streets and bask in the rich architecture and culture!
Los Puntos Culminantes
- Get unlimited Hop-on Hop-off access to three interconnect routes which cover all of Milan’s major bus stops
- Choose between a 1-day or 48-hour pass and explore the city at your own pace
- Hassle-free redemption process; simply board any of the buses with the mobile voucher
- Drive through the city of Milan for encounters with Milan’s popular landmarks and monuments
- Panoramic views of the city and its culture from the open-top double-decker buses
- Free onboard commentary available on the buses in 9 different languages allowing you to learn more about the city and its heritage
- Free wi-fi onboard the buses. There’s also a “Sightseeing Experience” App available for free with recorded walking tours.
The Hop-on Hop-off sightseeing bus tour lets you do something that a lot of other tours don’t, it lets you plan your own itinerary without having to worry about getting from one place to the next. These tickets are ideal for covering the entire city while saving money and making the most of your time. With an entire fleet of buses reserved for itself, the Hop-on Hop-off network is the largest interconnected sightseeing bus tour in Milan which allows you to conveniently explore the city’s top attractions. If something piques your interest, just hop-off, check it out and hop-on again!
With 3 routes spanning across the city, you’re definitely going to be able to navigate through Milan with ease. The three routes are Blue Line, Red Line, and Green Line; your ticket lets you use all three lines. The more popular routes are the red line (Sforza Castle, Cenacolo, Sforza, Duomo, Scala) and the blue line (Sforza Castle, Corso Como, Repubblica, Stazione Centrale, Brera).
View a map of all 3 routes here.
Top 5 Must-See Attractions
Sforza Castle - Red Line/Blue Line, Stop #1 The Dukes of Milan were one of Italy’s most powerful rulers, and their home, the Sforza Castle is a proud statement of this power. A military stronghold and the medieval residence of the Dukes, the Sforza Castle is one of the largest citadels in all of Europe.
Duomo Di Milano - Red Line/Blue Line, Stop #9 / #11 Arguably the most popular attraction in Milan, the Duomo di Milano or Milan Cathedral, is the focal point of the city. With the famous Madonnina towering over Milan from the roof the Duomo, the Cathedral is a masterpiece of Gothic architecture and took over 600 years to be built completely
Cenacolo Vinciano - Red Line, Stop #4 Here lies one of Leonardo Da Vinci’s greatest work, right where he left it. The work in question ‘The Last Supper’; the place, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Church of Santa Maria Delle Grazie
Brera - Blue Line, Stop #13 Milan is world famous for its fashion and culture trends, in fact, the city holds the title of ‘The Fashion Capital of the World’. Brera is the area where those trends are set and where fashion rules the streets. Discover the high-life on Milan in full display at this trendy Milanese district
Sant’ Ambrogio Red Line, Stop #4 At the heart of Milan’s spiritual life, lies the Basilica di Sant’ Ambrogio, one of the most ancient churches in Milan built in the 4th century. Quaint, charming and picturesque, the church and its bell tower bring a smile to those who happen to see it.
- Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off aboard open-top double-decker buses across all 3 routes (1-day or 24 hours)
- Multilingual commentary available onboard the bus
- Free Wi-Fi aboard the bus
Know Before You Go
Bus Ticket Choice
In the next step of the booking process you will be asked to select between two Hop-On Hop-Off ticket options: - 1-day ticket: This is valid until the end of the day on which you redeem the voucher - 48-hour ticket This is valid for a duration of 48 hours after the redemption of the voucher
Bus Timings & Frequency
The Red Line, Blue Line, and Green Line run all year long. Red Line - Every 30 minutes from 9:30 AM. Last departure at 5 PM (Nov-Mar) and 6 PM (May-Oct) Blue Line - Every 30 minutes from 9:40 AM (Nov-Mar) and 10 AM (May-Oct). Last departure at 5:10 PM (Nov-Mar) and 10 PM (Apr-Oct) Green Line - Every 60 minutes from 10:35 AM. Last departure at 4:05 PM (Nov-Mar) and 5:34 PM (Apr-Oct) Please note, the timings of the buses may vary depending on traffic conditions and other factors.
You may board the bus at any of the stops on any of the three routes. Please present your mobile voucher, along with a valid photo ID to the driver of your bus to redeem your bus pass.
- Red Line: Sforza Castle(1), Cadorna(2), Cenacolo(3), Sant' Ambrogio(4), Solari Tortona(5), Navigli(6), Parco delle Basiliche(7), Sforza(8), Duomo(9), Manzoni/Scala(10), Manin(11), Moscova(12) - Blue Line: Sforza Castle(1), Triennale(2), Garibaldi(3), Corso Como(4), Repubblica(5), Palazzo Lombardia(6), Stazione Centrale(7), Buenos Aires(8), Porta Venezia(9), an Babila(10), Duomo(11), Manzoni,Scala(12), Brera(13) - Green Line: Sforza Castle(1), Acquaria(2), Garibaldi(3), Monumentale(4), Sempione(5), Mico(6), Fiera Milano City(7), Lotto(8), Lido(9), Ippodromo(10), San Siro(11), Lotto(12), Duonnarott(13), Pagano(14), Concialiazone(15), Parco Sempione(16)
Onboard Commentary All buses include onboard audio commentary available on all lines in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese and Russian. Child-friendly commentary is available on Line A(Italian, English, and German) and Line B(Italian and English)
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Good prices and easy to use website
We had been on the Day trip to Lake Como the previous day and was lucky to get our same guide- Corrado! An exceptional guide that walked us around Milan with the aid of audio guides so he wasn't shouting and you could hear wherever you were!! The "last Supper" was superb and no waiting so worth the trip. Highly recommended tour!!
Last but not least on that tour, you get to go in for your 15 minutes of fame, or at least contact, with that famous fresco, and the tour guide explains the painting in detail.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your City Sightseeing Milan Bus Tour voucher shortly. Simply board any of the sightseeing buses and display the mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to the driver and redeem for a ticket.