Dinner Cruise on the Danube with Live Piano Battle Show
Bask in pure bliss as your sail on the River Danube and enjoy a delectable dinner. Experience live music along with a piano showdown, making it an atmosphere that's both compelling and romantic!
Los Puntos Culminantes
- Enjoy a 3-hour-long piano session that is sure to lift your spirits.
- Enjoy spectacular sights of well-lit Budapest for over 3 hours from the cosiness of a luxury catamaran.
- Treat your taste buds to a top-class four-course candlelight dinner.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Budapest is a lovely city that has been a hotspot for most of Europe’s commercial, educational, research-oriented, and artistic progress. It was constructed by the Celts in 1 AD. However, Budapest grew under the reign of the Romans who conquered it soon after. Its architectural style has been heavily influenced by the Renaissance in Italy, and the city underwent a significant change between the 14th and 15th centuries, during King Matthias Corvinus’ rule.
There are few things that are as emotionally fulfilling as soulful music and wholesome, hearty food. A candlelight dinner cruise is very romantic, and also an opportunity to bond with your family. The picturesque city of Budapest observed from the vantage point of a luxury boat in the River Danube is a whole new level of exhilaration.
You will have the most luxurious experience on this dinner cruise that includes a 4-course dinner and onboard entertainment. The 3-hour cruise will give you the opportunity to witness archaic buildings and monuments in Budapest from a unique point of view. You will be served a refreshing welcome drink by a waiter as you go through a menu of rich food and drink. You can pick the soup and main course of your choice from the menu, which also has special options for vegetarians. You will be bathed in a soothing atmosphere as a couple of excellent pianists and a lovely vocalist take centre stage and play some melodious tunes, sometimes very spirited, and sometimes melancholic. The music and food is bound to touch your soul on this amazing cruise!
- Appetizers in pastry basket
- Green pea cream soup with roasted almonds (April-October)
- Pumpkin cream soup with roasted pumpkin seeds (November-March)
- Sable fish fillet with sauce hollandaise and vegetable-lasagne
Or Duck leg confit with crispy white cabbage and gratin potatoes
Or Tender beef stew with polenta
- Sponge Cake
- Wines from Hungary: Mihaly Figula’s (awarded as the Hungarian Winemaker of the Year), and Zoltan Gunzer’s excellent Winery Viktória Pinot Gris 2013/14, Figula Mihály, Balatonfüred Vencel Rosé 2014, Günzer Zoltán, Villány Vilmos Cuvée 2013/14, Günzer Zoltán, Villány Mindenjó Tokaji Cuvée 2012, Basilicus Szőlőbirtok, Tokaj-Hegyalja
- Sparkling Wines: Hungarian sparkling wine in dry and sweet versions from the BB fizz winery
- Bottled Beers: Staropramen Beer
- Soft drinks
- Tea & coffee
- Luxurious cruise experience
- Four-course dinner meal
- Vegetarian options are available
- Live music
- Welcome drink only available for the Dinner Cruise and Piano Battle Adult Ticket
- Complimentary pick up and drop off services
Know Before You Go
Dinner Cruise and Piano Battle Adult Ticket - includes 4-course dinner and a welcome drink
Dinner Cruise and Piano Battle Adult Ticket & Drink Package - includes 4-course dinner and the drinks package.
The boarding to the cruise begins at 7:00 PM. The departure time is set at 7:30 PM. The tour ends at 10:30 PM. The tour is available on all days of the week and lasts for 3 hours.
Silverline Cruises - 1051 Budapest, Vigadó tér, Dock 11.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Surely coming bakc here for all my wonderful experiences.
excellent evening with wonderful food and great service.the piano battle was out of teh world.
We booked our cruise online from here and it was an excellent romantic evening for me. I had a great time and i still cant take it out of my head
You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher shortly. You can show your mobile or printed voucher along with some valid photo ID before boarding the cruise boat.
1051 Budapest, Petőfi tér, Dock 11.
How to Get There
By Metro: Get onto train 5, 7, 110, 112, or 178, and get off at the Ferenciek tere M station. A simple 5 minute walk from there will take you to the meeting point for the cruise.
This tour is valid for the date selected at the time of booking.
Silverline Cruises, 1051 Budapest, Vigadó tér, Dock 11, Budapest