Colosseum, Palatine Hill & Roman Forums
With your priority entrance tickets, avoid the long wait and make your way into the world’s largest amphitheater - the Colosseum. Off limits to other visitors, your guide will lead you to explore the underground tunnels and arena floor of the amphitheater. Afterward, roam the path of ancient Romans at the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum.
Los Puntos Culminantes
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill.
- Be part of a group of no more than 20 people under the guidance of an English-speaking guide.
- Soak in the history of the Eternal City with Headsets to ensure that you can hear your guide clearly.
- Visit Opium Hill viewpoint, the Colosseum, Arch of Constantine, Palatine Hill Archaeological Area, Via Sacra, Roman Forum, Imperial Forums, Trajan’s Column.
Visit the monuments of ancient Rome on a 3-hour guided tour, with skip-the-line priority access to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
Experience the history of Imperial Rome as you live the present form of the city, filled with the voices and sounds of a colorful and lively market. Visit the Via Dei Fori Imperiali where Senators gave their speeches before the elections.
Retrace the footsteps of the Vestal Virgins, Soldiers, Ancient Romans and Emperors enhanced by fascinating legends, details, and curiosities.
- The largest amphitheater to be ever built, the Colosseum holds the distinction of being a part of the Elite 7 wonders of the world list.
- Constructed of concrete and sand, this gigantic monument can house an estimated 80,000 spectators in one meeting.
- The Colosseum continues to stand strong and attracts millions of visitors each year.
Know Before You Go
Tour meeting point:
Upon booking, you will receive an email with detailed information about your meeting point. Please arrive with a printed copy of your confirmation email.
Your tour begins with the Colosseum and ends at Palatine Hill. It lasts approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes.
Rules and restrictions:
For safety and security reasons, no large backpacks or pieces of luggage are allowed inside the Colosseum.
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
You will get an email confirmation within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Tour starts at your hotel, Rome