360 Buddhist Walk
Explore the rich Buddhist traditions at Ngong Ping and learn about the practices of Buddhism. Ride the Ngong Ping cable car and visit the Buddhist monuments and attractions in the vicinity as part of your guided tour experience.
Los Puntos Culminantes
- Ride the Ngong Ping cable car and take in breath-taking views of the surroundings.
- Discover the Buddhist attractions and monument on the island and get insights into the Buddhist culture prevalent here.
- Study the architecture and place-setting of the Buddhist structures and learn about the story.
- Professional guide will provide insights through the duration of the tour.
Your Buddhist Walk Experience
Enjoy a Buddhist excursion at Ngong Ping and delve into the Buddhist experience at Ngong Ping. Visit the Po Lin Monastery, Tian Tan Buddha, the Great Hall of Ten Thousand Buddhas and more as part of your intensive Buddhist experience.
Your tour begins with a ride on the Ngong Cable car. Take in the vistas of greens and blues all across the 360 panoramic views. After this, you’ll take a coach to the Tian Tan Buddha, the world-renowned outdoor seated bronze Buddha which is 34 meters tall and cast in a single piece.
You will also get to see ‘The Wisdom Path.’ Discover this arrangement of 38 wooden columns arranged in the infinity pattern. The Wisdom Path symbolizes the profoundness and wisdom of Buddhist teaching.
After this, visit the Grand Hall of Ten Thousand Buddhas - a recent project completed in 2014. Explore the five-story architectural complex that composes of a shrine room, a scripture library, an altar, a meditation hall, and more features. It is an important educational base for traditional culture and a complex that combines Buddhist teaching, religious meditation, history, culture, and tourism.
Enjoy refreshments at the Po Lin Monastery before returning to Tung Chung on the cable car.
- 01:00 pm - Ngong Ping cable car ride
- 01:50 pm - Visit the Tian Tan Buddha
- 02:30 pm - Visit to the ‘Wisdom Path’
- 03:15 pm - Exploration of The Grand Hall of Ten Thousand Buddhas
- 04:00 pm - Refreshments at Po Lin Monastery
- 04:30 pm - Return to Tung Chung
- Round-trip cable car
- Sightseeing coach transfers to Buddha
- Professional guide through the tour
You will only be choosing which cable car experience you prefer. The rest of the tour remains true to the itinerary and will be offered to the guests.
- Standard Cabin: This standard cable car experience offers the guests unhindered 360-degree views and allows them to take in the rich green landscape of Ngong Ping.
- Crystal Cabin: A cable car cabin with a glass bottom, the Crystal Cabin allows you to get a unique perspective by adding the elements of height. This bird’s eye experience allows you to take in breathtaking views of the surroundings and gives you the sensation of floating.
Know Before You Go
- Child Ticket: Ages 3-11. Children of 3-11 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Meeting Point: Ngong Ping Village shop no.8, Li Nong Teahouse
- Timings: This tour is available only on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays at 01:00 pm. Please ensure you arrive at least 15 minutes before your tour is scheduled to start.
- Dress Code: Please wear comfortable attire and walking shoes as this tour has a fair amount of walking.
- Please Carry: A valid photo ID is essential. We also recommend an umbrella, a water bottle, and sunscreen.
- Please Note: You must redeem your e-voucher for physical tickets at Tung Chung Cable car terminal.
- The guided tour will be canceled in case of adverse weather conditions.
- The itinerary might change depending on any logistical issue without any prior notice.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the assembly point, which is located at Ngong Ping Village shop no.8, Li Nong Teahouse after which you will be sent to redeem your ticket at the designated counter at the Ticketing Office, Ngong Ping 360 Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal.
Ngong Ping Village Shop no. 8, Li Nong Teahouse, Ngong Ping
La información adicional
Important: Please arrive at the location by 12 noon