Holiday Lights and Movie Sights
Ride through the streets of one of the most filmed cities in the world. Catch a glimpse of the sites of your favourite movies as our guide takes you on a film-based journey through the city.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
This ride is truly like no other! The guided tour bus takes you around the sparkling city as you cover nearly famous locations as seen on the big screen!
With over 30 locations to be explored, and the brilliant holiday windows at Bloomingdale's, Lord & Taylor, Barneys, and Macy’s to be seen, this tour will leave you absolutely stunned!
Your holiday adventure begins at the Starbucks on 60th and Broadway near Columbus Circle where you will meet your tour guide - a local actor or actress, who will entertain you throughout the tour.
Indulge in some holiday fun and cheer as you go round the city and look at the ongoing festivities from the comfort of your bus. As you pass famous movie landmarks, be sure to have a look at the screen playing the same from the exact movie!
Notable film locations
- Miracle on 34th Street: Holiday windows at Bloomingdales, Lord & Taylor, Barneys, and Macy’s.
- Home Alone 2: The famous tree in Rockefeller Center where Macaulay Culkin and his mom reunite.
- Serendipity: John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale’s moment in Central Park.
- Elf: The apartment where Buddy the Elf stays with his Dad while visiting NYC
- New Year’s Eve: Pass down Fifth Avenue, where Zac Efron takes Michelle Pfeiffer in New Year’s Eve.
- Scrooged: check out where Bill Murray found out his taxi driver was the Ghost of Christmas Past.
Know Before You Go
Nov 24 - Jan 2: Daily at 3 PM & Saturdays at 3 PM and 5:30 PM
(Check for additional tour times while booking tickets).
Duration: 2.5 - 3 hours.
The tour starts at Starbucks on 60th and Broadway near Columbus Circle, and ends at Macy’s (34th and Herald Square).
Subway: 1, A, B, C, and D to 59th St - Columbus Circle
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive your Holiday Lights and Movie Sights tickets via email within 20 minutes of purchase. No need to print. Simply show the tickets along with a valid ID.
60th Street and Broadway, (outside Starbucks on Broadway) near Columbus Circle, New York
La información adicional
- If a child is age five or younger and will be sitting on your lap during the entire tour, you do not need to purchase a ticket for them. If they will be requiring a seat, however, you will need to purchase a Child ticket.
- If booking between November 27th and December 21st, if you book a Monday-Thursday tour, your tickets include reservation to Macy’s Santaland.