Windsor Castle with Fish & Chips Pub Lunch
- Visit the iconic Windsor castle accompanied by an expert guide and learn all about the history of royalty
- Travel on a supremely comfortable air-conditioned coach which also has free Wi-Fi on board
- After the tour, enjoy a classic British meal at a traditional London pub
Perched above the heart of the city of London is the iconic Windsor Castle, home to over 900 years of British royalty. From William the Conqueror all the way through to our current Queen, successive monarchs have lived here and left their mark on what is now the largest continuously occupied castle in the world.
With this early access pass, be amongst the first people to enter Windsor Castle, so you can see for yourself the splendor of St. Georges chapel and the gorgeous state apartments. The city of Windsor is also a beautiful town full of traditional shops and historic pubs. Shakespeare is said to have written his play The Merry Wives of Windsor in one of them!
Following your vintage open top bus ride you can enjoy a Great British past time with some of the tastiest fish and chips London has to offer in the surroundings of a traditional Central London pub! From Buckingham Palace your vintage open top bus ride will finish up at a pub in Knightsbridge, where you’ll enjoy an iconic feature of London cuisine…although no longer served in newspaper you can’t possibly leave London without sampling a plate of crisply battered fish and piping hot chips!
- Entry to Windsor Castle
- Fish and Chips lunch in a Traditional London Pub
- Professional Guide
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Free Wi-Fi
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Victoria Coach Station (Gate 18 - 20), 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London
La información adicional
- Return transfer back to London departs Windsor at 12:30 PM
- Please be there 15 minutes before the start of the tour