Aerial Photography: New York and Beyond with Pro Photography Instructor
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
- Unique aerial photography opportunity
- Skilled film pilots with countless hours of experience
- Doors off flight for unobstructed views and perfect shots
- Customisable routes to suit your needs
- A professional photographer will also accompany you for your project
Always wanted to capture the stunning symmetry of Manhattan from way up in the skies? Has the photographer in you always wanted to admire just how photogenic the Big Apple is?
This is your chance! Don’t miss this opportunity to fly above the city lights and buildings for a whole new perspective of this city for you to capture through your lens. Flying with pilots who have innumerable hours of flight training and experience, and huge amounts of skill in navigating through the crowded NY airspace, they are the perfect companions in this photography adventure of yours.
Your experienced film pilots are skilled in translating all your angle, lighting and framing needs, for the perfect shots. Whether you’re interested in photographs of commercial buildings, private residences, golf courses, or any other structures, your pilots will make it possible! Paired with a seasoned aerial photography pro to guide you, you will learn lens setting, shooting angles and more while flying over iconic Manhattan landmarks. Aerial photography workshops can accommodate 1-2 students + 1 professional photographer (weight restrictions apply.)
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
136 Tower Road, Westchester County Airport, West Harrison, Harrison
La información adicional
- Weight limit: Maximum 250 lbs per person.
- Flights will be in groups of 2 due to weight restrictions. Larger groups (above 2 people) will be split into separate flights of 2 each.