Tour on Board the Legendary FIAT 500
Tour the beautiful city of Rome aboard the legendary Fiat 500! Created in the post-war era to meet the demands of an ‘economy car’, the Fiat 500 was, and has been through the ages, an extremely popular vehicle, its miniature size just adding to its charms.
In three hours, get to see different places of this city with all of its secrets in the most vintage way you can think of!
- Baths of Caracalla
- Circus Maximus
- Gianiculum Hill
Departures: Monday to Sunday (09:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 02:00 PM, 04:00 PM)
- Guided Tour - English
- Pick up and Drop off
- Food and Beverages
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Via Ostilia, 48, Roma
La información adicional
- To drive the car you must have an Italian or international license.
- Please note that: there are no safety belts for the back seats, no airbags and no children’s seats.
- Meeting Point: Via Ostilia, 48
- Please be present at the meeting point fifteen minutes before your departure
- The car can accommodate either 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children