Aquaventure Waterpark & Fountain Lake Ride Combo
Make the most out of best in Dubai with this one-day combo pass that gives you access to Aquaventure Waterpark, and the Dubai Fountain Lake Ride!
- Feel the rush of adrenaline at Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai that hosts 42 acres of attractions, including the Master Blasters, Speedslide, Splashers Children’s Area, as well as rivers, rapids, and lush tropical landscapes!
- Explore this vast park that is packed with rides including the world’s largest diameter slide and the famous zip line circuit. Get ready for some aquatic action like never before!
Experience the Middle East and Europe’s No. 1 water park. Overflowing with 17 fun-filled hectares of adrenaline-pumping rides and slides, this park has something the whole family can enjoy. Enjoy the world-record breaking Aquaconda, the world’s largest waterslide as well as the thrilling Leap of Faith and Poseidon’s Revenge slides that are sure to get your heart racing.
FOUNTAIN LAKE RIDE
- This is one of the most amazing lights, water and light show in Downtown Dubai.
- This 30-minute cruise on the traditional abra taxi gives you front row seats to the best fountain show in the middle east.
- Be awed by this jaw-dropping spectacle featuring 6,000 lights, 25 colored projectors and 22,000 gallons of water sent into a synchronized dance!
A visual spectacle using 6,600 lights, 25 coloured projectors and 22,000 gallons of airborne water. Witness the world’s largest dancing fountain, at 900ft long with water jets that shoot up to 500ft in the air, as high as a 45-storey building. Enjoy the stunning choreography of light and water synced with classical, Arabic and world music. Spread over 900 ft in length – equal to more than two football pitches – The Dubai Fountain is placed on the 30-acre Burj Lake.
- The time slot you choose is for the fountain lake ride whereas the Aquaventure Waterpark is a 1-day pass valid for that day only.
- Children below 2 years of age are admitted free of cost at Aquaventure.
- Aquaventure Waterpark attractions are not recommended for expectant mothers, persons with a history of neck, back, joint or heart problems, or persons overweight or with physically limiting conditions. Guests with injuries (casts, bandages, etc) or contagious diseases are not permitted on the attractions.
- Regular nappies/diapers are not allowed in any pool or attraction. Swim nappies/diapers are available in all gift shops
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food or beverages, glassware or alcohol into Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Please wear appropriate swimwear at all times. Inappropriate swimwear includes but is not limited thongs, underwear on its own, street clothes, clothing with rivets, buckles or exposed metal, long, loose-fitting clothing.
- At the Fountain Lake Ride, children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the visit.
- Admission ticket
- Food & beverages
- Hotel Transfers
All cancellations/rescheduling requests made 48 hours prior to the start time of your experience will be processed for free without any additional charges.
The price for the quad in desert safari activity and the price of the combo for the activities I have chosen.
Mind boggling array of activities at Aquaventure. Even a day is not enough to explore the park. The best way is to buy a pass to avoid booking tickets for each activity.
It’s like Alice in Wonderland but even better. It’s perfect for adventure park enthusiasts and big families. We were a family of 10 and Headout gave us a great deal for the day pass plus the boat lake ride, ended up saving a lot of money.
You will receive your confirmation mail via email. No need to print. You can show the confirmation email at the entrance.
Fountain Lake Ride:
You will receive an email confirmation with your mobile voucher. Please collect your ticket before your intended visit time at the Will Call counter on the left-hand side on the Lower Ground level of the Dubai Mall. The Will Call counter is immediately on the left side of the official entry to the Burj Khalifa building named “At the Top”. Once you have exchanged your voucher for tickets, follow the signs to the "Dubai Fountains". Once you are outside, please look for the "Lake Ride" sign and enter the ticket kiosk in front of the Wafi Gourmet restaurant.
Atlantis the Palm for Aquaventure Waterpark, Dubai Mall for Fountain Lake Ride, Dubai
La información adicional
- Aquaventure closes at 5:30 pm