Piazza Venezia and the Imperial Forum - Family Tour
Los Puntos Culminantes
- Learn more about the history of Rome by walking into the Tomb of the Unknown Soldiers
- Enjoy the breathtaking scenery from up there at the monument
- Get to know more about Piazza Venezia and the Imperial Forum
Gaze upon the beauty of Rome’s monumental square, Piazza Venezia. You could view the wonderful city of Rome from the terrace. Discover the history of Altare della Patria, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and enjoy the sightseeing. This tour will also take you into the Roman Imperial Forum that showcases life of ancient Romans in-depth. A must for all who wants to discover Rome at its best!
- Professional tour guide
- Tickets for the lifts to sky-high vantage points
- A basket with organic snacks and beverages
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Via degli Astalli, 16, Rome
La información adicional
- Maximum 12 People with at least 1 adult for every 3 kids
- Meeting point is at Piazza Venezia, at the foot of Altare della Patria