River Thames Lunch Cruise
Step on board a cruise along the River Thames that offers glimpses of London’s best-known sights and includes a delicious two-course lunch.
- Enjoy an afternoon cruise along the River Thames that treats you to a delectable lunch and breathtaking views of London from the waters
- Friendly staff will serve up a delicious two-course meal
- Sip a drink or two from the bar on board the cruise boat
- Cruise past well-known sights like the Tower of London, the Tower Bridge, London Eye, and the Big Ben
Enjoy this mesmerizing afternoon cruise through the center of London along the serene waters of the river Thames. Make your way to Tower Pier and board your cruise. There’s a well-stocked bar on board where you can order a drink or two to pair with your scrumptious, two-course meal consisting of a delicious main course and sinful dessert.
Live commentators will introduce you to the highlights of the city’s landscape as you cruise along. Catch glimpses of the Tower of London, the Tower Bridge, the London Eye, and the iconic Big Ben. The cruise is a favorite with tourists and locals because it offers a refreshing perspective on London and takes you on a journey through its central district. Grab your spot for an afternoon that's filled with great food and delightful conversations!
Please click here to view both vegetarian and non-vegetarian menus. If you wish to have the vegetarian option, please choose the relevant option at the time of checkout.
- 2-course meal
- 1 hour 45 minutes river Cruise
- Live commentary
- Transportation to the pier
Know Before You Go
- Window Seats face each other on a table for two. They are separated from other tables and cannot be put together to make up a bigger table.
- Your seat on board is guaranteed and will be allocated to you before the cruise takes place. When you board you will be shown to your table, please note tables are fixed with each table (or pair of tables) seating four people.
The cruise is available daily and starts promptly at 11:45 AM. Boarding for the cruise is at 11:30 AM. The boat returns to Westminster Pier at 1:30 PM.
If a child from 3-12 years would like to have a seat and be served a meal, they will be charged the child rate.
We recommend smart casual wear for this experience.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or rescheduled.
Thames is the heart of London how could we mot explore the city through it. This cruise was excellent
Spending a day along the banks of the River Thames left us wishing we could stay in this fine city a little longer. The delicious two-course meal just made it even better
Would definately rate this cruise at the top of my London holiday. Totally impressive
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your mobile voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the voucher at the venue along with a valid photo ID to gain entry.
The boat departs from Tower Pier, EC3N 4DT at 11:45 AM. Boarding commences at 11:30 AM. Tower Pier is close to Tower Hill underground station, Tower Gateway DLR station, and London Bridge train station is not far off.
This ticket is only valid for the date selected at the time of booking.
Tower Pier, London
Guests should be ready to board 15 minutes before the departure time