ZSL London Zoo: Admission Tickets
Enjoy Skip the Line access to the London Zoo, along with a 10% discount over the window price, helping you save both time and money rather than waiting in the hour-long ticketing lines. Marvel at the extraordinary exhibits that celebrate wildlife and the animal kingdom, like Gorilla Kingdom, Land of the Lions, Tiger Territory and many more!
Los Puntos Culminantes
- The freedom of this full-day ticket lets you explore the world's oldest scientific zoo, and discover over 700 species of animals housed in it.
- In addition, you can head to the Penguin Beach exhibit, in-house rainforest, the Night Life exhibit and much more.
- Get an opportunity to feed the animals & birds and interact with them while you gain fascinating insights about their habits and habitats.
What to Expect
Once you gain entry with your mobile voucher, head to one of the many exhibits and enclosures, built specifically to mimic the natural habitat of the animals so they thrive. There are over two dozen of these exhibits and, though they're all worth exploring, here are a few that you just ought not to miss!
Marvel at an Extensive Collection of Amphibians and Reptiles at the Reptile House
The reptile house at the zoo was the first ever opened in London and houses the amazing collection of amphibians and reptiles the zoo has to offer. They range from massive crocodiles to tiny frogs, and from benign lizards to poisonous snakes, sure to make the hair on your neck stand up.
Meet Adorable Humboldt Penguins at Penguin Beach
You don't have to go to the ends of the Earth to admire these adorable birds! The colony of Humboldt penguins live on a recreated beach landscape, resembling their native South American habitat, with a large pool that has viewing panels so you can admire the birds as they play and engage with each other underwater. Feeding time at this exhibit is nothing short of energetic with the penguins diving head first for their meal!
Walk into the Lion's Den at Land of the Lions
The Zoo's newest and most interactive exhibit features Indian themed areas like a train station, an ancient temple and guard hut that stretch across 2,500 sqm, transporting you to Sasan Gir, the home of the Asiatic lion. Here you can embark on a themed adventure, helping the forest rangers with a mock lion emergency set in the Gir forest and even help the veterinary team that comes to the rescue in the end. The exhibit is both educational and exciting, sure to leave you in awe.
Be Amazed by Silver Back Gorillas
The Gorilla Kingdom exhibit houses both an African aviary and the colony western lowland gorillas at the zoo. The exhibit features a clearing, a private island and a gymnasium for the gorillas to play and interact with one another. The colony is led by the male silverback gorilla, Kumbuka, who has had two children with his mate, Mjukuu; a boy, Gernot, and a girl, Alika. Two other female gorillas, Effie and Zaire complete the colony. The gorillas are not the only fascinating creatures in this habitat. Venture further in to see white colobus monkeys and white-naped mangabeys as well as other primates!
Step into the Nocturnal World at the Rainforest Life Exhibit
Aptly named, this exhibit is London's only living rainforest, hosting a variety of animals from monkeys and bats to the rarer sloths and tamandua, the lesser anteater, rainforest species all. The exhibit also has a "Night Life" area where you will leave behind the mellow London sun and step into the nocturnal world, inhabited by bats, rats and other creatures in the darkness!
It doesn't end there, though! The Zoo has plenty more to offer and a day here is spent easily!
Know Before You Go
- The Zoo is open from 10 AM to 4 PM but the last entry into the zoo is at 3 PM.
- The Zoo is located at Regent's Park, London, NW1 4RY.
- By Tube: If you take the tube, then the closest Station is Camden Town Station. Exit the station on the right hand side and walk along the Parkway. Walk till you reach Prince Albert Road and turn right and walk until the pedestrian controlled traffic light, cross left and walk over Regent's Canal footbridge. Take a right and the Zoo is located at 200 meters on the left hand side.
- By Bus: Route no. 247 and C2 will get you right to the Zoo.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Every detail came out as it should.
The entry fee is exorbitant no doubt, but thankfully a freind suggested this site and we got such cheap rates that we did not have to hold oursevles from visiting the place
OH!Absolutly fantastic! The zoo is so massive that i have a feeliing you can get lost; JK
You will receive an email confirmation with your ZSL London Zoo: Admission Tickets voucher shortly. You may display your mobile voucher at the ticketing counter along with valid photo ID.
London Zoo, London