Evening Desert Safari + Quad Biking + BBQ Dinner
Enjoy the thrills of jumping over the golden dunes in the desert, dinner at a real Bedouin camp as well as an exciting ride on quad bikes!
Los Puntos Culminantes
- On this stunning desert safari, you will experience the thrill of bashing the dunes, quad biking and sand boarding at a traditional Bedouin camp
- Experience a wide variety of desert activities such as camel riding and henna painting
- Be entertained as dancers perform tanoura dance and fire show
- Enjoy a delicious buffet meal paired with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
You have the option to choose between a 4x4 vehicle pick up or a transfer by coach. The coach will pick you up from standard pick up locations (Deira City Center, Burjuman Spinneys, LULU Market behind Mall of Emirates, Dragon Mart) while the 4x4 will pick you up from your residence. The pickups will be made between 2-3 Pm.
Arrive at the desert and conquer the sands under the guidance of a professional. You will be able to bash the dunes in a 4x4 vehicle before you head to the quad biking section. However, quad biking is not available during the month of December.
After a quick session from the resident experts, you can give the quad bike a hand and drive over the sands. Follow that up with a session of sand boarding aboard available at the site.
You will then be taken to a traditional Bedouin camp where multiple desert activities such as camel riding and henna hand painting await you. Dancers will also be performing traditional dances such as tanoura and fire shows.
With the day closing, you will be led to a delectable buffet prepared at the venue. You can pair these with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee. With a wide array of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to choose from, your buffet will the perfect end of your experience.
- Desert dune bashing
- Quad biking
- Short Camel Ride
- Sand boarding
- Tanoura dance
- Fire show
- Unlimited water, soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian BBQ buffet dinner
- Sunset photography opportunity
- Separate restrooms for men and women
- Choose between 4x4 or coach transfer
Know Before You Go
Depending upon the pickup location and the operator conducting your desert safari, you will be picked up anytime between 02:00 PM - 03:00 PM. You may directly get in touch with the operator for information on your exact pickup time. At the end of your excursion, you will be dropped off between 9:00 PM and 9:30 PM.
Desert Safari Location
The camp is located in and around the Al Aveer Desert.
- Infants below the age of 2 years are not allowed.
- Quad biking is not available during the month of December.
- People of age above 70 years are not allowed.
- Henna painting is available at the camp but not included in this experience.
- Camel rides will be brief so as not to over burden the animals, especially given the heat.
- Due to Al-Hijra (Islamic New Year), there will be no entertainment and no serving of alcoholic beverages on 10th and 11th of September.
- On account of Prophet Mohammed's Birthday, there will be no entertainment shows at the Safari between 19th and 20th November.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
It was wonderful. Totally recommend 5 stars , tour guide was very friendly and helpful. Only down side the food was serving was cold we couldn’t eat anything
For the price charged I felt like I definitely got value for money and an unforgettable experience
There are cheaper tours, be sure of what you are paying for. I liked the tour but could be cheaper.
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at pick-up.
Dubai desert, Dubai
La información adicional
- Pick-up from any hotel or residence in Dubai (except Jebel Ali, Discover Gardens & Bab Al Shams).
- Alternative meeting points: Khalid Bin Al Waleed Metro Station to Burjuman Metro Station
- The Minimum age for driving is 15 yrs. Helmet and goggles provided.
- Disclaimer form against damage and the personal injury required to be signed. This is a guided tour and not a racing session.
- Unless a private safari is booked, transfers to and from your hotel are on a sharing basis and delays in pick up may be caused as a result, though our operator will do our best to keep you updated regarding the same.