Chelsea Market Food and Culture Walking Tour
Experience NYC's historic indoor Food Market mecca before walking the old cobblestoned streets of the, now trendy, Meatpacking District and pay a visit to the famous Highline, described by many as a park in the sky!
Creamline- Fried Oreos with House made Vanilla Whipped Cream
Lucy's Whey- Cabot Clothbound Cheddar Cheese Tasting plus Gourmet Grilled Cheese with Cheddar & Fig Jam
Tuck Shop- Mini Beef Pie and Kale Salad
Buon Italia- Italian Zucchini Crostata (Partially seated tasting)
Sarabeth's Bakery- Buttermilk Biscuit & Homemade Jams (10:00 and 10:30 tours)
Chelsea Market Baskets- Specialty Sea-Salt with veggies plus Sea-salted Caramel
Dickson's Farmstand Meats- Beef Tartare (10:00 and 10:30 tours)
Cappone's- Mortadella Sandwich (4:00 and 4:30 tours)
Chelsea Wine Vault-Sparkling Wine (4:00 and 4:30 tours)
L'arte Gelato- Mini Cone of Artisanal Gelato
- Become a Chelsea Market insider and experience the sights, sounds & flavors of this 117-year-old historic landmark building, which is the birthplace of the Oreo Cookie!
- Taste specialties from seven food shops
- Learn about the history of the Market, view some of the original artwork and granite sculptures
- Experience New York's only elevated outdoor park, for great views of the Hudson River, and learn about this trendy area—NYC's hottest nightlife destination
- All food tastings
- Bottle of water
- Foods of NY Tours Neighborhood Guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
9th Ave & W 15th St, New York
La información adicional
- We can provide food substitutions for vegetarians, but unfortunately cannot provide food substitutions for any other food allergies
- Wear casual clothing & comfortable shoes.