WOW Show with Drinks & Meal at Hell's Kitchen
Savour the riveting exhibition of intense acrobatic stunts, dancing, music, and three-dimensional holographic projections as you watch the World of Wonders. Take advantage of the exceptional services of the Rotunda and save up to 40% in price by combining your ticket with an incredible meal at Gordon Ramsay's Hell's Kitchen!
- Grab your tickets for World of Wonders, a show that quickly rose to become one of the most popular performances in Vegas, and is now headed for The Rotunda in Dubai for a limited 6-week run!
- Make your outing to the theatre even more special by pre-booking a delectable meal at Hell's Kitchen at the Rotunda to be enjoyed before the show, along with two soft drinks that can be enjoyed during the performance!
- Watch an international cast of performers bring the show to life in a breathtaking display of lights, acrobatics, and dance.
- Winner of the Best Family Production award during it's run in Las Vegas, World of Wonders is perfect for all audiences.
What To Expect
The show has won critical acclaim across the globe for its exquisite use of lighting, sound, and acrobatic stunts. At its heart, World of Wonders is a family show that is meant to be a delight for young and old alike. The cast includes performers from all over the world including Europe, USA, and South America. The unmatched theatrics have already drawn more than a million viewers to the show over the years.
As a precursor to a spectacular show, this experience allows you to enjoy a meal at Hell's Kitchen at the Rotunda. Enjoy one signature dish and one soft drink at this Gordon Ramsay restaurant before heading off to see the performance during which you can enjoy two soft drinks as part of your experience.
Walls of water, dazzling holographic effects, and performers catapulting across the stage in elegant and daring presentations; World of Wonders is a spectacular treat to the senses. Mythical beasts and mermaids dance to upbeat music with jazz and funk undertones. The 90-minute extravaganza is a non-stop energy-infused performance that blends the expertise of the aerialists, jugglers, and dancers with mesmerizing theatrical lighting effects. From the very beginning of the show to the final curtain, World of Wonders will keep you glued to your seat in awe!
- Ticket for World of Wonders Show at the Rotunda, Silver, Gold or Platinum
- 1 Signature Dish at Hell's Kitchen
- 1 Soft Drink
Know Before You Go
- Tickets are available until March 23, 2019.
- The show runs on all days of the week except Sunday.
- On Mondays and Tuesdays, the show runs at 8 PM.
- On Wednesdays and Thursdays, the show runs at 1.30 PM and 7 PM.
- On Fridays and Saturdays, it runs at 4 PM and 8 PM.
- The show is 90 minutes long.
- Doors to the Rotunda open 90 minutes before the start of the show.
- If you book this experience for the 1:30 PM show, your lunch reservations will be made for 12:00 PM. Whereas, if you book for the 04:00 PM show, your lunch reservations will be made for 02:00 PM.
- If you book this experience for the 07:00 PM show, your lunch reservations will be made for 05:30 PM. Whereas, if you book for the 08:00 PM show, your lunch reservations will be made for 06:30 PM.
You will get to choose one signature dish out of the following for your meal:
- Hell’s Kitchen Burger
- Risotto with saffron, courgette, and black truffle
- Prawn Caesar Salad
The show is playing at the Rotunda, located in Caesars Palace on Bluewaters island at the end of Sunset Boulevard. Drive along Sheikh Zayed Road and take road D51. You will reach your destination once you drive past Wyndham Dubai Marina.
Smart casual wear is required.
The show is wheelchair accessible for those with reduced mobility as the staff can reposition the seat in the theater to make room for the wheelchair.
Please note that there is no cloak-room on site. Should you be bringing young children to the show, the strollers would have to be parked outside as they are not allowed within the theater.
Photography is permitted on your phone without a flash but professional photography or film equipment, flashlights, and laser pointers are not allowed at the venue.
Outside food and beverages will not be allowed.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive your mobile voucher in your email shortly. Tickets will be available for collection from the Box Office and can be collected after you display your voucher on your mobile device and valid photo ID proof.