Sydney Opera House Tour in Mandarin (1 Hour)
Witness the grandeur and elegance of one of Australia’s most iconic sights that registers over 8 million visitors every year! Join your Mandarin-speaking guide on an informative tour of the Sydney Opera House and admire this architectural marvel and its surrounding scenery.
lo más destacado
- Walk under the glorious sails as you soak in the breathtaking surroundings of the Sydney Opera House on this tour.
- Join an expert, Mandarin-speaking guide for an informative and entertaining tour.
- Discover the rich history, fascinating stories, and pure magic of the Sydney Opera House on this guided walking tour.
- You could also choose to attend one of the many performances at the Opera House to better appreciate its state-of-the-art facilities. (Note: This is not included in the ticket price)
- Admission to the Sydney Opera House
- Expert, Mandarin-speaking guide
- Food or drinks (optional)
- Pick-up and drop-off services
- Other personal expenses
política de cancelación
Estas entradas no se pueden cancelar ni reprogramar.
An Architectural Marvel
Bask in the magnificence of Australia’s defining architectural marvel of the 20th century. Considered a UNESCO world heritage site and Australia’s proudest achievement, the Sydney Opera House shows up consistently in pop culture. The opera house was inspired by modern expressionist design and is characterized by the precast ‘shells’, which are sections of a 75.2-meter sphere, that make up the roof of the massive structure.
Learn More About the Opera House
Learn about the motivation, original design by Jørn Utzon, and consequent rise to popularity as one of the top destinations for artistic expression. Your expert guide will take you around all the important parts of the Opera House while explaining its significance in Australian culture and history. As the tour will take less than an hour to complete, this is a great way to explore the Sydney Opera House and learn about it if you are short on time.
You can opt for any of the following variants of this tour:
- Opera House Tour
- Opera House Tour and Tasting Plate
- Opera House Tour and Dinner at the Opera bar
Please select the appropriate option during check-out.
know before you go
- Children aged 0-15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Arrive early to allow time for security screening. If possible, please bring a smaller bag or leave it at home for faster processing
- Video recording is not allowed. Your tour guide will advise you while on tour if photographs are not to be taken inside the venue
- Please note that bags larger than a standard handbag will need to be cloaked on arrival and may be subject to a search before being cloaked. Suitcases or large backpacks will not be permitted to be cloaked within the Sydney Opera House facilities
The tour runs on all days of the week from 9 AM to 5 PM, and it lasts for 1 hour. Please check the availability of the ticket on the calendar before proceeding to book.
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour begins.
The timings for the tour are as follows:
Daily at 9:30 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM, and 2:30 PM.
This tour will be conducted in Mandarin.
- Children aged 0-4 can participate in this tour free of charge
- Child tickets may be available for reduced prices for children aged 5-15.
- Please select the appropriate option at checkout and bring along valid photo ID when you head to the meeting point.
Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
How To Redeem Your Ticket
You will receive your mobile voucher in your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the venue before the tour commences.
Welcome Center (lower ground level), Sydney Opera, Bennelong Point, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
Circular Quay is a six-minute walk from the Sydney Opera House. Several modes of public transport can be found at this point.
- Get off at Circular Quay using buses 304, 333, 333N, 373, 374, 377, 392, 394, 396, 397, 399, 500, 507, 515,518, 520, M52, L94, X94, and X97.
- Take ferry F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7 or F8 to Circular Quay.
- Take train T1, T2, T3, T7 or T8 to Circular Quay.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at the time of booking. Failure to arrive at the specified time will be considered a no-show and no refunds shall be provided.