St. Patricks Cathedral, Rockefeller Centre and 5th Avenue Walking Tour
Explore NYC’s famous Fifth Avenue on this 1-hour guided walking tour and see the Rockefeller Center! Your ticket also offers fast-track access to St Patrick's Cathedral, where you can enjoy a self-guided audio tour at your own pace.
lo más destacado
- Explore the main highlights on Fifth Avenue in the company of an expert tour guide
- Discover the history of the famous Rockefeller Center and Radio City Music Hall along the way
- Take photographs at the Atlas Statue and the Rockefeller Sunken Plaza that features the Prometheus statue
- With fast-track access and an audio guide in tow, explore the beautiful St. Patrick’s Cathedral at your own pace
- Admire the twin spires as well as the vibrant stained glass panels inside the cathedral
- 1-hour guided tour
- Expert tour guide
- Fast-track entry to the cathedral
- Audio guide inside the cathedral
- Face mask
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
política de cancelación
Estas entradas no se pueden cancelar ni reprogramar.
Set out on a walking tour that leads up to a visit to the largest gothic-style Catholic Cathedral in the US! Stroll through the iconic 5th Avenue with your guide and learn the backstory about major New York City landmarks like Rockefeller Center and Radio Music Hall before making your way to St. Patrick’s Cathedral to continue a self-guided audio tour.
Your day begins with a 1-hour walking tour along with your guide, starting from Fifth Avenue. See the iconic Atlas Statue and walk past Saks Fifth Avenue. Along the way, you will see the legendary Rockefeller Center, Channel Gardens, and Radio City Hall. Your guide will offer you fascinating historical insights, and tell you about the many famous movies that were filmed in this area. When you reach St. Patrick's Cathedral, your walking tour will end. Now it is your time to explore this iconic structure that stands over an entire city block. Follow your guide through the fast-track line and get access to your multilingual audio guide.
Inside the cathedral, listen to the 1-hour long audio narration available in five languages (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese or Italian) and enjoy a self-guided tour, at your own pace. Check out the cathedral’s most famous pieces such as the Lady Chapel, the towering twin spires, the main altar, the beautiful stained glass windows and the stunning Pieta replica.
know before you go
- It is recommended that you wear appropriate casual attire and carry headphones to listen to your audio guide
- Make sure to put on comfortable shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- Don’t forget your camera - there are tons of photo opportunities inside the cathedral
- Only a limited amount of people will be let inside the cathedral, considering coronavirus safety norms
- A face mask has to be worn at all times
- All the tablets inside the Cathedral will be sanitized and cleaned throughout the day
Daily at 9 AM except on Sundays
Audio Guide Languages
English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, or Italian
Ages 3-12yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Your meeting point is at 630 5th Ave. New York, NY 10111
- The tour guide will be wearing a yellow uniform and will meet you in front of the Atlas
- To locate the redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - 630 5th Ave. New York
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Catch the bus #M2, M3 or M5 and get off at 5 Av/W 50 St
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout