Kapil Sharma at Coca Cola Arena - Silver Pass
Watch one of India’s most popular television stars, Kapil Sharma, bring his A-Game to The Coca-Cola Arena for a night of giggles and entertainment.
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
why watch kapil sharma live
Don’t miss out on this lively performance put on by a much-adored Indian television star, Kapil Sharma, on the 24th of January 2020. Known for his shows like Comedy Circus and Comedy Nights with Kapil , he is easily a household name in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh! His first time at the Coca-Cola Arena, this stand-up comic is ready to make audiences dissolve into laughing fits. Kapil Sharma has an avid fan-following of over 18.5 million followers on Instagram and over 25 million on Facebook! Ideal for family audiences, this show is watched by ages ranging between 10 to 60. This live show brings you some of that stand-up magic to the Middle East and promises to deliver.
The Coca-Cola Arena
Make your way to the first and largest fully air-conditioned, multipurpose indoor arena that operates year-round in the Middle East, The Coca-Cola Arena! With a seating capacity of 17,000, this arena can host a wide range of events like comedy shows, exhibitions, and gala dinners. Equipped with LED screens, state-of-the-art sound systems, and an LED strip light system, you’ll need a few minutes to let the arena sink in. Your tickets are for the silver section of The Coca-Cola Arena.
Family audiences | Kapil Sharma Fans | Comedy fans
know before you go
- Please note that your seats are limited to the silver section of The Coca-Cola Arena
- Attendees aged 14yrs and below need to be accompanied by an adult and have a valid ticket to enter. There are no child tickets
- Ages 13yrs and below are advised not to buy tickets for the standing areas as they are not permitted on the floor area
- Please arrive well in advance before the starting time of the concert
- Please carry along a valid photo ID with you (UAE driver’s license/Emirates ID/passport)
- Overseas travelers must keep their passports and visa ready while redeeming their tickets
- Outside food, beverages, backpacks, tablets, selfie sticks, and recording devices are strictly prohibited inside the venue
- Strollers, prams and baby capsules are not allowed inside the venue
- Please note that the Coca-Cola Arena is a strictly no-smoking venue (including e-cigarettes and vaping devices)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The show begins at 9:00 PM but the gates to the arena open at 7:00 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the Coca-Cola Arena
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
Your ticket redemption point is at the entrance of the Coca-Cola Arena (City Walk - Dubai - United Arab Emirates)
- Closest bus stops are Mazaya Centers 1 & 2, both right in front of the arena. Buses 7, C14, and 98E stop here.
- Closest metro station is Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall, a quick 2-minute walk to the arena. Board metro line MRed.