All-Inclusive Overnight Desert Safari with Sunrise Camel Trek
Live the complete desert safari experience during this overnight safari in the Lahbab desert. Experience the marvels of a desert safari and catch the dazzling sunrise the following day!
Great For: All-Inclusive Safari Lovers | Thrill-Seekers | BBQ Foodies | Camel Trekking Enthusiasts
lo más destacado
- Looking for the ultimate all-inclusive desert safari experience? Grab these premium overnight safari tickets with return transfers!
- Revel in a dune bashing and sandboarding experience in the Arabian desert.
- Take a camel ride through the dunes of the Arabian desert, and admire the incredible landscape around you.
- Delight in a scrumptious barbecue buffet dinner, with a spread of local delicacies and international cuisines, fit for a king!
- Spend the night in the desert at the Al Khayma Camp in a typical Bedouin style, watch entertaining traditional performances and sleep in a comfortable tent.
- Catch spectacular views of the desert sunrise during an early morning camel trek followed by a hearty breakfast.
- Pick-up and drop-off in an AC 4x4 vehicle
- English-speaking licensed driver
- 30-45 mins dune bashing in a 4x4 vehicle
- Sunset photo stop
- Camel feeding
- Al Khayma desert camp visit
- Gaymat (sweets), Gahwa (coffee), and dates upon arrival at camp
- Henna painting for ladies and falcon experience photos
- Shisha pipe (hubble-bubble flavor)
- Tanoura and Nashaat dancing show
- Unlimited water and soft drinks
- Barbecue dinner with veg and non-veg options
- Overnight stay in Bedouin tent
- Night desert guide
- Rogag (Arabic bread) & Chai (Arabic tea) at night
- Bedouin-style Nawar bed
- Pillows and blankets
- Shower room facility without towels
- 15-20 mins morning camel trekking
- Morning Arabic breakfast
- Quad bike and dune buggy
- Alcoholic drinks
política de cancelación
Puedes cancelar estas entradas hasta 24 horas antes del comienzo de la experiencia y recibir un reembolso completo.
Relax on a Drive from the City to the Desert
A 4WD Land Cruiser will pick you up from your hotel. Once you reach the Lahbab desert, you will take a 20-min break before the dune drive.
Relish a Thrilling Sandboarding and Dune Dashing Adventure
Enjoy an exhilarating dune bashing trip for around 30 to 45 mins, with the 4x4 vehicle sliding up and down the dunes for an adrenaline rush. You will also get a chance to try out the adventure sport of sandboarding. You will be given a wooden board, on which you have to balance yourself and glide down the sandhills.
Lounge in the Bedouin-Style Al Khayma Camp
Once you have taken part in these 2 adventure activities, you will go to the Al Khayma Camp. The Bedouin-style camp captures the charming atmosphere of Old Arabia. You will be led to your tent, where you can relax for a bit as you sip on some Qahwa, a fine Arabic coffee, and nibble on some sweets and fresh Arabian dates.
Next, take a desert ride on the back of a camel around the premises of the camp. If you are lucky, you might even catch sight of the sunset from a high dune. You will then return to the camp, where you can spend the time indulging in numerous activities. Dabble in henna paintings and get a chance to take a photo dressed as an Arab with a falcon by your side!
Indulge in an Evening Extravaganza with Live Shows and Dinner
Next up is a Tanoura dance performance. The array of colors on the skirts of the dancers is sure to leave you mesmerized. A Nashaat dance performance will follow, providing entertainment for the rest of the night. Concurrently, the barbecue buffet dinner will be open, and you can enjoy a hearty spread of dishes from across the world.
At night, a campfire will be arranged, guaranteeing a full-fledged desert life experience. As you sit by the fire, you can learn how to make Arabic tea and coffee. Intriguing desert stories and legends will follow, and in the pitch-black darkness of the desert, you will get a chance to admire millions of constellations in the sky. You will then retire to your tent with a traditional Nawar bed for the night.
Admire a Mesmerising Sunrise over the Sand Dunes of the Arabian Desert
The next morning you will wake up 15 mins before sunrise. A camel caravan will be waiting for you for a short 15-20 mins camel trek, as a breathtaking view of the sunrise over the golden sand awaits you!
Return to your camp for an Arabian Breakfast, and get ready to depart from this quaint camp.
Enjoy a Laid Back Drop-Off
You will then be dropped back to the city, and thus conclude your overnight desert experience, with a treasure trove of Kodak moments!
Note: The timings mentioned depend on various factors and may differ slightly on the day of your safari.
know before you go
- Summer (May to Aug): 3:30pm - 4:15pm
- Winter (Sep to Apr): 2:45pm - 3:30pm
- Reduced ticket pricing is available for this experience.
- It is advised to wear lightweight clothing during summers. Bring along sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, and a jacket during winters.
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any sickness during dune bashing.
- The overnight stay in the Bedouin tent is not air-conditioned.
- Some entertainment shows may not be available during national holidays and Islamic occasions.
- The dune bashing experience is not suitable for: children aged 3 and under, pregnant women, wheelchair users, people with back and heart problems, and people with pre-existing medical conditions.
You will receive a confirmation email along with a mobile voucher. Please display that mobile voucher with a valid photo ID during the pickup.
If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel are included in the ticket price.
- You will be required to provide the hotel address and location details at the time of booking.
- The local operator will contact you one day before the experience, so kindly provide a mobile number with an active network and internet connection in the UAE, during the time of booking.
- Transfer services are available in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Cruise terminal Dubai (Port Rashid) and for Dubai Airport Holiday Inn hotel only. Private transfers can be arranged from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali with an additional fee to be paid directly to the local operator in Dubai.
- This tour is valid for the date and time selected at the time of booking.