From Bucharest: Peleș Castle, Brasov, and Dracula Castle Tour
From vampires to majestic castles and medeival towns, get a glimpse into Romania's exciting history!
lo más destacado
- Uncover the legend of Dracula when you visit the mysterious 13th-century Bran Castle.
- Tour the luxurious Peleș Castle, the summer residence of the Romanian royal family.
- Visit the medieval city of Brasov, and learn about the tragic story that gave the Black Church its name.
- With an expert English-speaking guide by your side and convenient hotel transfers, this makes for a hassle-free experience.
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees for Peles Castle and Bran Castle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in a modern vehicle
- Bottle of water
- Lunch (approx 13 EUR)
- Entrance fees to monuments/sights other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Photography fees
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48h before the schedule.
Sink your teeth into this tour of Romania's most popular attractions, the highlight of which is Dracula's Castle. Your tour begins when your expert English-speaking guide for the day escorts you from your hotel in Bucharest. Make your way through Prahova Valley and reach Sinaia, a small mountain resort in the Carpathian Mountains. Here, you will visit the stunning Neo-Rennaissance castle of Peleș, the former summer residence of the Romanian Royal Family. Built by the first king of Romania - Carol I of Hohenzollern, this opulent 160-room castle served as a private retreat for statesmen from around the world. It was seized by the Communist regime in 1947 and only opened to the public a few decades ago.
From here, head to Bran Castle, famously known as Dracula's Castle. Set atop a 60-meter cliff, the 13th-century structure owes its fame to the myth created around Bram Stoker's character, Count Dracula. Explore the eerie passageways and narrow staircases as your guide tells you about the legend of Vlad the Impaler, the infamous Transylvanian prince who once ruled these lands. End your tour with a visit to the medieval city of Brasov. Enjoy a walking tour of the city and explore its most popular touristic landmarks: The Council Square and The Black Church. The Black Church dates back to the 14th century and is most famous for the great fire that was set by the invading Habsburg forces, which turned its walls black, and granted it the name of the "Black Church."
know before you go
- Wear comfortable shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved.
- Temperatures can drop down to low levels here, so make sure to wear warm clothes.
- Photography is allowed, however you are not permitted to use flash or tripods.
- Tuesday to Sunday at 8:00 AM
- Each Monday, 15th of August, 1st of May, 20 December-5 January
English, Spanish, French
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- This is applicable to all hotels in Bucharest.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
This ticket is valid for the date and time during checkout.